Reviews for Chikai
blueberry761 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Omg I looovvvveeee these types of stories! Great job I have no complaints!
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Reishin is SCARY. XD
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Another really sweet one. I like these little oneshots of yours.
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I never read any of your Saiunkoku stories before because I had not watched any of the anime. This is the third one I've read. You seem to be fascinated with Reishin-sama. He is an unusual man isn't he? I like the way you explore the father/son relationship between him and Kouyuu. I think the two are quite in character with their actions.

I enjoyed this one very much.
melissa chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Your Reishin-Kouyuu stories makes my day. thanks for writing such good stories! :)
harmony chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aww! How sweet :)
Venedy chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Poor poor poor poor kouyuu...my heart is broken as well...ah..but it is always amusing to see how reishin is in denail about his caring affection towards his son...nicely written! Thankx. I enjoyed it :)
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
wai! BOCCHAMA! *squeal!* i want one too. hahaha both of them are so cute! hahaha reishin's daddy-ness was well expressed. loved it! hope you write more.
Sakimi1014 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
aw! I loved it! It was so cute!
kyunghi chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Kyaa! Chibi!Kouyuu Tou-chan!Reishin -You just made my day ,

I really like your writing style. It's paced just right and I love your characterization (particularly Reishin's interior monolouge). Everything just flows together.

-Lynna
Quill chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Definitely enjoyed this a lot! I don't know who's more adorable in this fic, Reishin or Kouyuu lol. I got the feeling that Reishin would need the sick basin if he was in the room with Kouyuu and the doctor hehe.