Reviews for Lost Brother
LPeck chapter 18 . 10/12/2013
Lovin' little Jack! He is too cute! :-)
simys chapter 18 . 7/7/2012
I really love this story and wish that you would continu it
Jackless chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
Hey, just found this wonderful story. Did you ever finish it? If so, please share the link, if not PLEASE DO! This is great and I'd love to read the ending. Please let me know. Thanks Angela
Degizzie chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Allright, I'm not even halfway through this chapter and I just have to send a review. At the beginning of chapter 9 you say that is has been looked over for grammar by transgenic-girl. No offence to her, but she didn't do a very good job back then. It's still full of grammar and spelling mistakes and chapter ten is no better. It's seriously starting to annoy me. Now, English isn't my motherlanguage too so I understand. I bet I made a few mistakes in this review. I'm still doubting if 'of' should be with one 'f' or two. Anyway, I shall continue reading since it's still a good story and I wanna know the rest.
maya chapter 18 . 7/6/2011
cute and interesting
Terry Kay chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
REally great so far (especially w/beta)! Really wish you'd finish it. Please?
Madances chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
Hi, I know that it has been a long time, but have you considered finishing 'Lost Brother'? I would really be glad if you do. Great Job,so far. Tracy
DammitJim chapter 18 . 3/24/2011
Fantastic fic!
hagadoe chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
j'adore !
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2010
?

And did they live happily ever after! Where's the rest! I'm in hook line n sinker n I'm going 2 b drowning in what ifs if u don't finish!
stargategeeket chapter 18 . 7/25/2010
This is pretty good you should keep writing.
Aslook chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
Awesome story! Please update soon! Is Gibbs going to meet Daniel and the rest of SG-1?
Wildfury chapter 18 . 5/1/2010
cool
SaSc11 chapter 18 . 3/22/2010
the story is really good. r u going to continue? my advice would be to reread the entire story to refresh ur memory and get those creative juices flowing since ur last update was in '07.
yellowstar128 chapter 18 . 3/13/2010
I just came across this fic tonight and really like it, I hope you decide to come back and finish it.