Reviews for ON THE WAY OUT
CarnivoreDy chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Oh how I wish I did have my own Nick Stokes *sigh* way to go on your fic! love it! I'm a die hard fan of all that is SoNic pairing! :D
doctorjohn chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I really dig your writing, I think that sofia and Nick make the perfect couple, I read your grey smoke story too and the last chapter just made me smile so much, I can see it happening in your stories, touch and taste the pictures. Thanks for the good times.

T.P x
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
*smiles* Great job.
CaptainK8 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Hm... Not sure if I'd really enjoy my own Nick, but DAMN! I would do anything to get my own Sofia Curtis! This is a great start and I can't wait for more :)
jaed621 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I just love them together and you write their coming together so well, the soul searing kiss...awesome. Also, the whole Mandy thing was hysterical, and Nick with all those sisters, what a riot. There is a whole lot of story telling potential there. Anyway, great job as always, keep on writing!

Jaed xo
Skylar Vega chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
This was great! I love your N/S stories and I love the way you write Nick. He's such a charmer, how could Sofia resist?

Looking forward to more!
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Forget my own Nick, I want my own Nick, my own Greg, my own Warrick, my own Flack, my own Danny, my own Hawkes, and my own Adam. Oh, and my own Ryan. And maybe my own Mac, to keep everyone in line. :0P I had never considered that pairing before, but I like it! Nice job!
tvaddict42 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I'm a die hard GSR shipper, but can't bring myself to hate Sofia. She just needed to keep her hands off Grissom. I can totally see her with Nick! Such the southern gentleman! This is now my second favourite 'ship

Awesome fic!
Lizwontcry chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Nick and Sofia, not so sure about that one, but it was still all kinds of hot :) "Nick wasn’t a man that needed to be told things twice." Rawr!