Reviews for Melee School Boys: The Prom
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
shame...this was getting fool!
Mercenary Princess of Crimea chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I love this story it is amazing so please continue it.

MARTH X ROY 4EVER!
LinkandZeldaForever0329 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
omg, I LOVE THIS STORY!

Link butted into the conversation.

"Bowser isn't a turtle. He's a mutated turtle."

Roy shoved Link.

"No, dumbass, Bowser's a mutated Koopa."

"What's the difference?"

Roy had no answer.

"That's what I thought."

I was laughing so hard! Link is SUCH a dumbass, and that's why we love him!
RetroRebel85 chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Great chapter!

What does the P. in Dr. Mario P. Mario stand for?
xXAngelic ScarsXx chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
I think Imma name my kid Broccoli one day! [{Not rly...}]
eyabayeya chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
HAHAHA! Mewtwo is married to Pikachu? HA! I bet Roy's life is all twisted and tangled right now.
CupCake chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
I have to say that you are cruel for not finishing this great story! TTTT you big meany!stopping a story as good as this so short! (cries)... ... ... ... ...UPDAT SOON! .
X chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
UPDATE!
princesspyro296 chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
this chapter was awsome!I'm waiting for the next!Hurry, hurry, hury as fast as you can!
Soiku-grl chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
I like. Hey, you know what would probably be funny in this really random story? A battle between Fire Emblem fan girls and link's fangirls! ( I think I'm one of the Link fangirls who is sane)

You also made a reference to sacred stones! That game really...stunk.
princesspyro296 chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
This chapter was awsome!keep up the good /funny/ work!
princesspyro296 chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
I love this very awsome.I just love Marth/Roy stories!Write the next chapters please.I want to see what happens next.I'm adding this to my favorites list.
Mewlon chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Hey, sorry about not telling you anything, but my laptop broke down. I have finished and stood up all night finishing your picture. Its ready, but I won't be able to scan it until Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. I'm so sorry about this. I had no control over it. I wanted to show you that I care about your birthday and I'm deeply sorry for not being able to scan my picture for you.

Anyway, happy Belated birthday.
Babykoalaprincess chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
Well, I can say that this is a good start. I like the story so far. It's getting interesting every since Marth explained his... graphic dreams concerning Roy. I've noticed the more serious side you have here in the beginning of these two chapters, which is a good thing. It's less crazy, but it's also kind of less humorous that way. I mean, you don't have random people screaming about cows or chickens, but it's still all the good shit. Nonetheless, I still enjoy it.

I noticed a few errors in this chapter. One of them is: "... tomorrow, so if you need to make up work," Mr Lombardi said." There should be a period after "Mr" and before "(space) Lombardi".

"So happy he threw up his arms and shouted 'BONZAI!'" I think there should be a colon after "shouted" and before "BONZAI!".

"Who the hell is Achilles and why does anyone care?" At my old school, we learned about interesting Etrurian poets and evil dudes that were hell-bent on bringing the Dragons back to kill us all. No one cares about this stupid hero because he's not interesting and he ends up dying anyway!"

Okay, that. You need to remove the quotation mark in between: "care?" and "(space) At..." When I first read it, it confused me because I wasn't sure if the whole: "At my old school..." was part of the dialouge or not.

Other than that. I can say that I'm really physced to read more of this fan fic! I see a lot of potential and humor in this fan fic. Particulary with Link asking Zelda out to the prom... Heh heh heh heh. *devilish grin* Hopefully, I'll get an update for this, when the site is not being an ass!

-BKP