Reviews for Shards of Glass
lilchicky044 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
hey this is a sweet story, im glad you did all three of them instead of just k & r
A Gentle Illusion chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Wow.

Very very very good. ) It was so very angsty and it fit.
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Good job.

No, seriously, good job. I thought you really nailed his feelings as logical feelings for someone who is depressed and possibly considering suicide, rather than the overdone dramangst (hey, cool wordsmush) that everyone sticks poor Riku's head in. (e.g., "omg my life is going down the drain cuz life is a black hole of stabbing daggers bleeding darknes in the air cuz thats all my life is boohoo")

I think Riku needs a hug.
Ryfee chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Ah, I finally got to review! Yay! xD;

Nyah... so...

Uhm, this is such a gorgeous fict, really~

There were some things that should be in plural, and some tiny errors like misplaced possesive word & etc ... Oh, and some parts that needed commas. But other than that, tis such a great contest entry! Yes yes, you know, I love this piece, and I did enjoy reading this x3

You pictured Riku very well here. It was just, so Riku. Angsty Riku LE LOVE

You explained how he felt from the beginning to end and finished everything by giving us a lil speech about faith, how he'd lacked it, how it had broken the three of them into pieces - great x3

So beautiful, I must say.

The faith element was just, aww. Faith in friendship. Gawsh, kuddos for you! His questions were also so sad and desperate. Ttly pwnful.

Thanks a lot for entering, tishie, & good luck~ I laahh you x)

Such a nice job! *throws confetti*

- - - - - -

- - - - -
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
wow! that was really really good, well done :)
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
That was fierce! I loved the little faith element. Riku did need to trust them more. And I loved the broken glass theme. How he like broke the mirror, and then you compared Sora, Kairi, and Riku to the shards. Golly gee, I liked this.
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
UM, like whoa?

THIS was amazing. Jeeze - I cannot believe you wrote this in only a few days. XD The detail is clear and easy to follow. And the thoughts! So geniune and deep at times without rambling. I really loved the first person. You did an excellent job at it.

It was so in character, too. The beginning was so quirky - I love your Kairi characterization. And Riku is... just Riku, right there. But the end! So depressing. And that italicized part where they found him... so intense.

This has to be one of your best works by far. From what I've read, anyway.

Favouriting.