Reviews for That Terrifying Momentum
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Well. That's new and refreshing. I wasn't sure if I was going to continue this but I'm glad I did. Can't wait to see what Scott can do to help Harry.
xvector chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
Well, that was an absolutely AMAZING story!

I've never seen any story with characters done as well as they were in this story. I've probably read well over 20 million words of Harry Potter fanfiction, but NONE of them had characters done nearly as well as you have here.

Your writing quality is unparalleled. Couple it with the way you use it to express the characters' emotions, and your writing quality outdoes any fanfiction writer I've seen here, and most "IRL" authors by far!

Scott and Lila, as characters, are phenomenal. I'm normally against introducing non-canon characters, and I was about to drop the story after I saw him in the first chapter (your writing ability kept me going), but you put SO much life and effort into Scott and Lila that I find them to be better than any other characters.

And I thought this about previous fanfictions, but this outdoes them all - this has to be the best HP fanfiction on the internet!
xvector chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
Loving it so far. Some of the best writing I've seen, hell, you write better than most authors, Rowling included.
IHateSnakes chapter 29 . 10/28/2013
You certainly deserve many more reviews...this is outstanding writing. Unfortunately, many people are lazy like me and only review at the end of a story. Anyway, mega kudos, I hope you write original stuff, too. I would love to read it. IHS
Clifton chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Omg, I keep laughing! This story is amazing! You capture each character with realism while still staying true to their canonical personalities and flaws. I love the spin on an old tale you have going on by adding a couple of new people. It's a breath of fresh air and I am utterly captivated! Keep it up :)
marinka chapter 31 . 10/2/2013
Great story, i just been re-reading it and realised that i have not commented before:) I find your Ginny slightly disappointing as she is missing on lots of clues to what happening. Was it intentional?
Compound1080 chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
This is fantastic. You have a talent for writing humour, but making sure not to overdo it.
ThrashtillDeath chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Cthulu Mythos reference dropped in the first chapter? Well that's me sold on this story for the next few :p
SwimmyIsMyName chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
I got the Gears of War and Final Fantasy references... that's fucked up :D the third story is a mystery though
Mario Tobler chapter 31 . 6/23/2013
Wonderful story, I hope you update the next one at a good pace! Don't forget this story
Mario Tobler chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
What an image, an army defending like that, lol
Mario Tobler chapter 29 . 6/18/2013
You seem aware of many things I had critical problems with while reading so I feel no need to inform you.
Mario Tobler chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
You need to watch batman begins, though I'm sure you have. The underlying fight between Scott's mentality(ras al gul) and the Harry of the books(Bruce wayne) is so incredibly striking. I think including a struggle like this at some point is nessecary to move this story into legendary imo
Mario Tobler chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
Harry seemed to wake up for each of his friends separately. Hermione of all people got two cracks at him, I'm sure Ginny is jealous.
Mario Tobler chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
I won't be the first to tell you that you did have the f-bomb in this chapter, when Scott woke up. That being said, I don't know why I really enjoy this story, not much happens in many of the chapters, maybe it's because it's so darn original and the characters really work together in a very fun way.