Reviews for That Terrifying Momentum
Dagmar Buse chapter 16 . 10/26
I'm really enjoying this story, although I usually detest OCs - especially if/when they're taking center stage, like yours. So, well done! It's very original. Looking forward to the rest, and the sequel.

Just one or two minor niggles (probably irrelevant, as it's long after you posted this): You made a few mistakes in your German.

1. "Er ist nicht der erste Mann, um für sein Führer zu sterben, und kaum der Letzte" - should be "Er ist nicht der erste Mann, für seinen Führer zu sterben, und kaum der letzte"

2. "Aber anders als den Soldaten, suchte dieser Mann die Dunkelheit aus, damit er zu folgen." should be "Aber anders als ein Soldat/die Soldaten, suchte dieser Mann die Dunkelheit, um ihr zu folgen."

(Actually, it's still not -quite- idiomatic German, but it'll do in order to keep to your original phrasing as closely as possible.)

Most egregiously wrong, though, is the way you've given the date right at the top of the chapter:

"Fünftel des März" actually means "a fifth of March", as in the fraction. (Which presumably is -not- what you were aiming at.) What you want instead is "Fünfter März". Take it from the native speaker. :-)

Reading on now ...
Just So You Know chapter 10 . 9/13
I think when you edited the story, you might have uploaded a chapter from Vis Insita instead of the actual chapter 10 from TTM. It's way different this time round (this is possibly my twelfth re-read) and also I remember it from Vis. Just have a look :)
AlasEarWax123 chapter 1 . 7/27
Love the start, you could have given more away about Scott but that is probably just my preference. Can't wait to read on!
Simianpower chapter 1 . 6/24
Why does this chapter exist? Its title says it all. It's several thousand words that summarize nothing happening. That entire sequence could be a two-paragraph flashback in a chapter when something DID happen. "Harry had met him the prior summer when..." This so far has been one of the worst first chapters I've ever read, not because of bad grammar or word choice, but complete lack of plot. Why waste your readers' time on nothing, especially as the introduction to your story?
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Well. That's new and refreshing. I wasn't sure if I was going to continue this but I'm glad I did. Can't wait to see what Scott can do to help Harry.
xvector chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
Well, that was an absolutely AMAZING story!

I've never seen any story with characters done as well as they were in this story. I've probably read well over 20 million words of Harry Potter fanfiction, but NONE of them had characters done nearly as well as you have here.

Your writing quality is unparalleled. Couple it with the way you use it to express the characters' emotions, and your writing quality outdoes any fanfiction writer I've seen here, and most "IRL" authors by far!

Scott and Lila, as characters, are phenomenal. I'm normally against introducing non-canon characters, and I was about to drop the story after I saw him in the first chapter (your writing ability kept me going), but you put SO much life and effort into Scott and Lila that I find them to be better than any other characters.

And I thought this about previous fanfictions, but this outdoes them all - this has to be the best HP fanfiction on the internet!
xvector chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
Loving it so far. Some of the best writing I've seen, hell, you write better than most authors, Rowling included.
IHateSnakes chapter 29 . 10/28/2013
You certainly deserve many more reviews...this is outstanding writing. Unfortunately, many people are lazy like me and only review at the end of a story. Anyway, mega kudos, I hope you write original stuff, too. I would love to read it. IHS
Clifton chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Omg, I keep laughing! This story is amazing! You capture each character with realism while still staying true to their canonical personalities and flaws. I love the spin on an old tale you have going on by adding a couple of new people. It's a breath of fresh air and I am utterly captivated! Keep it up :)
marinka chapter 31 . 10/2/2013
Great story, i just been re-reading it and realised that i have not commented before:) I find your Ginny slightly disappointing as she is missing on lots of clues to what happening. Was it intentional?
Compound1080 chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
This is fantastic. You have a talent for writing humour, but making sure not to overdo it.
ThrashtillDeath chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Cthulu Mythos reference dropped in the first chapter? Well that's me sold on this story for the next few :p
SwimmyIsMyName chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
I got the Gears of War and Final Fantasy references... that's fucked up :D the third story is a mystery though
Mario Tobler chapter 31 . 6/23/2013
Wonderful story, I hope you update the next one at a good pace! Don't forget this story
Mario Tobler chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
What an image, an army defending like that, lol