Reviews for That Terrifying Momentum
animefan12601 chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
amazing story cant see y you dont hav more reviews
Sash'Rahaal chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
I'd have to say you write the characters in a more interesting way than the source! But maybe that's just because of the added stimulus of Scott. Either way, I'm enjoying this greatly, and I look forward to your next update.
Hahukum Konn chapter 16 . 6/9/2009
I like this back story on how they met. :) I look forward to the next chapter of Terrifying Momentum. :D
daveoftherepublic chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
lol fallout reference lmfao
AragornII chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
Was wondering about you and discovered the link to FF when I went to SU. Quite pleased to find a new chapter here.

This really is a rich read...quite an emotional spectrum. Really love your Ron...think you capture the essence of him beautifully. The scenes with him and Scott are great.

Ginny's harshness is interesting...nice not-taking-any-shit attitude towards Scott. Am getting anstsy about the H/G connection breaking open, however.

Thank you again for this exquisite creative offering.
xaphanea chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
I forgot to add earlier that your in depth description of Blue is fantastic! You've really put a lot of thought into your Kharadjai. :) You, like Scott, do exist to entertain. Hats off to you. _ You know, you really should write an original novel. (Of course, after you finish this one, because I think you'd have a lot of really pissed off fans if you left this hanging!) I know I've told you this before but maybe if I bug you enough you'll do it.

I'm sure all of your readers would agree with me. :)
Binka Fudge chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
This story is fantastic. I absolutely love Scott, he's one of the best OC's I've seen in fan fiction. All of the multiverse and destiny debating is fascinating and despite my analysing everything until my head feels like it'll explode, i can't wait to read more. All of the comments Scott comes out with have me crying with laughter, Snape, Pince and Parkinson might not agree, and don't even get me started on Malfoy. The idea of killing Death Eaters as opposed to imprisoning and reforming them is one I've wondered about for a long time, perhaps it is lowering yourself to their level, but that is a sacrifice many would make to ensure a better world at the end of it all. Hope to see another chapter up soon.
xaphanea chapter 15 . 3/22/2009
Whee jumping around in time! :) This was a nice chapter, very mellow but full of excellent Caleb Nova Banter, with which I have now named your wonderful writing style. You write Scott's lines with what seems like no hesitation, and it flows so well sometimes I have to backtrack to fully appreciate how witty the bastard really is. :D

Killer, I am loyally awaiting the next chapter!
Blah12345 chapter 15 . 3/20/2009
This story is really good so keep on updating.
girlspell chapter 15 . 3/20/2009
I was delighted and (surprised) to see Ginny in this. You had told me earlier her character was difficult to write. I was beginning to think you dropped her character all together. And I like the way you write her!

But anyway, cool, fascinating chapter. I'm looking forward to see what Dumbledore had to say. This story is tightening up.
xaphanea chapter 14 . 3/20/2009
Wow. I don't even know what to say. You're fucking brilliant! The way you spin a story... seriously, if you were publishing novels I'd have every one on my shelf. And I'd be kicking all of my friends' asses to go out and do the same. *applause* Fantastic. The way you've melded your unique Kharadjai (which is insanely detailed and interesting, by the way!) into the Harry Potter world... it's so believable and natural. You've got a multiverse of talent, dear, keep using it!

Oh, and Scott is the epitome of badass. I would gladly fuck his brains out. :D

I haven't gotten any work done today... but hey, it's Friday. I'm ready to have no life this weekend while I bury myself in your work. Thank you immensely for the wonderful material. It's a gem buried in this menagerie of fanfiction. And you should NOT be buried. Your intense flow of writing is unmatched and your witty and snappy humour has made me laugh right out loud. My boyfriend thinks I've gone completely mental up here. _

Anyway, I'm going to go throw myself into another of your stories. Keep it up! (And if you have any original works outside of fanfiction, I would absolutely love to read them. Drop me an email if you like: )
HGRHfan35 chapter 13 . 1/17/2009
I started reading your story 2 days ago and I absolutely love it!

It's intriguing, exciting, has humour and I like the way you describe the raging teen hormones.

Slughorn mentioned a special female guest for the party. Would that have been Ginny? Perhaps we'll find out in the next chapter. Maybe it's weird but I hope that Scott & Sophie get together one day and Lila... well, who knows (you might).

Harry & Ginny, is fate really working against Scott, hope not because that sooner they get together the better.

You write quite lengthy chapters, which is a bonus for me, so I do understand that updating takes a while.

I won't nag and I'll be waiting.

Saw that you're posting this on SIYE now, as well. Serious public, one of my favourite sites to read on.

Don't know how the reaction to the language will be. I don't have a problem with it, don't get me wrong but they can be strict.

Until next time, take care. Thank you. C
EvilSamurai chapter 12 . 12/6/2008
Well I have to tell you that I love this story. It's well written, your plot is interesting, and you've managed to make me laugh out loud at least a half dozen times. Not an easy thing to do because to be honest, I've heard pretty much every swear word or phrase ever invented. Anyway, thanks for the great time, and please update as soon as you are able.
zozotheterrible chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
I've just finished reading your fic and I have to say I enjoyed it completely. I love Scott... there was quite a few moments where I laughed rather loudly after reading his little comments...

I hope there is more soon... though I'll be waiting patiently! Quality can't be pushed out quickly.

Zoe
Hahukum Konn chapter 11 . 10/23/2008
Ha! Nice continuation of Scott's irreverence and crazy back story. Bonus for the "Blue" warnings in the field manual. :-D
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »