Reviews for That Terrifying Momentum
David305 chapter 30 . 7/5/2011
Enjoyed!

Thanks.
Bluerain22 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
The last three chapters have been really fun to read! Scott has some awesome insights into the UK wizarding system (robes garbage bags with holes LOL). I also really enjoyed his inner dialogue concerning Neville and Luna (her thinking of the benefits of wearing socks with sandals, very funny!) It's very easy to say that I love your writing style and the story so far! Looking forward to meeting Scott's sister, she sounds interesting!
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I'm interested, who is this mystery guy? Looking forward to finding out.
Rosvixen chapter 30 . 6/25/2011
Congratulations on an original story, and, given that it follows HBP so closely, that is a great achievement. Scott was a well-rounded character and his interactions with Harry and the other Primes was believable and convincing.
BakaMick chapter 30 . 6/23/2011
Nice fic, I am usualy not too big on OCs but, I have to admit, if they are done well, they can make the story.

I have to admit, I did find myself skimming through some of the parts that didn't include on of your 'Primes', but thats just the way I read, can't seem to help it. But it was nicly balanced, IMO, between your 2(/3) OCs and the main characters, and even then, the balance inbetween the 6 'Primes' POV was well done.

If this is the last of this story, then it was a realy good fic, and you should, (once again) IMO, do another focusing on the final book if you haven't already started doing so. If you are continuing THIS story into the final book, putting up the 'Complete' notice for a breather or some such, then I look foreward to reading the next chapter and the ones to follow.

Mick
chucklesnola chapter 30 . 6/22/2011
I'm surprised to see that with this chapter, the story was marked as complete. Admittedly, it ended with about as much closure as the book did, but I certainly hope there's a Book 7 analogue coming.

Although Scott sometimes felt like he was an awkward mechanism whose primary purpose was injecting pop culture references that the Scoobies wouldn't get (case in point), his sometimes infuriating (for the characters) interactions injected enough storyline disruptions to justify the deviations from canon behavior by the canon characters.

Sometimes authors have deviant (from canon personality, not as in strange) behavior from canon characters with no real justification (ordinary stimuli - extraordinary responses). In Scott's case, his actions and rationales in the story largely drove the canon characters to non-canon responses.

All told, I liked it. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.
pokane chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
OMG had to stop reading and cheer for the Maliseet reference. Are you involved with the houlton Band?
Datenshi Aoi chapter 30 . 6/22/2011
Love the new chapter, but I was surprised to see that it ended this fic. Hope there's a sequel that covers the seventh year.

Also, you used the wrong "principal," the totalitarian leader of a school.
jeff22003 chapter 30 . 6/21/2011
Thank you for finally clearing up the pronounciation that had been bothering me for a while. This was a terrific story the only one I kept reading after I became a lunar harmony fan and for a good reason. Please tell me that you are going to continue this it is great.
Inoeth chapter 30 . 6/21/2011
Ah. that update took soo long, but its good to see things happening again. i can't wait until we really jump into fighting the bad guys as it were. i also wanna see scott kill all the snatchers and fuck up the already fucked up government
hikarinayoshi chapter 29 . 4/17/2011
I'm going to miss this story...

You have yet to reach your true potential
migdude10 chapter 29 . 4/7/2011
This has been one of the best fics I've read. I hope that there is a 7th year sequel in the future.
blue chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Well, I'm officially out. I'm just not enjoying this at all. There is no draw that makes me want to read the next chapter. Its a little boring and the OCs make it difficult to read, mostly because you want them to remain mysterious. But the rest of the story isn't good enough to keep reading to find out about them. Sorry if this was harsh.

So good luck with the rest of the story.
Datenshi Aoi chapter 29 . 4/7/2011
When I saw this giant Author's note, I was afraid that you had finished this story.

I'm ecstatic to hear that you had revised Shape and Diverge, because I distinctly recall Scott slamming Borgin down onto the counter, and Ron and Harry gleefully recalling it later. After recently rereading your story and seeing the scene play out differently, I was going crazy trying to figure out what story I read that in.

Regarding ...And I'm All Out of Gum, it wasn't until recently that I figured out that it took place in Final Fantasy III (Because I think they call him Ultima Weapon in the GBA remake-retranslation). Like you, I believe it to be the best of the shorts, and I'm curious if you might consider fleshing that sucker out when That Terrifying Momentum is done, or possibly in parallel if TTM is ever giving you writer's block?
Omega Warrior 42 chapter 29 . 4/7/2011
Dude, it doesn't matter if you think the stuff you write is glorified shit, just so long as the rest of us think it's good shit. I, for one, do.

My main question now is this: how will you continue? Will it be on the same fanfic as this one, or in a separate fanfic altogether? Either way, I look forward to continuing to read it. Would giving Scott a shotgun with Blue shells at some point be a bit much to ask for? Or would that wipe out half of Essex in one go? Love and Peace, out.

-Omega