Reviews for That Terrifying Momentum
rmac52 chapter 31 . 9/11/2011
I very much enjoyed this. Your oc's and there whole background is the best I've ever read. You could easily turn Scott into an original novel. I would love to read somthing like that. Keep up the good work and thank you for this amazing read.
GG chapter 28 . 9/11/2011
Just wanted to say, I adore the fiction. I cannot wait to read more of your stuff, your writing style is great, your grammar is accurate and I really enjoy your portrayals of the characters! Keep it up, you deserve so many more reviews than those you have currently!
rmac52 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
This story is quite an interesting read. I almost never review a story before I get to the mist recent post. But I couldent help but review. Did you make up the while Scott element or is that from somthing else? Well its late and I'm done typing. I would recommend this to any one considering it.
EBB - Sonnet 43 chapter 31 . 9/5/2011
YAY! :)
Starscape91 chapter 30 . 7/8/2011
Great story! I hope their is a sequel!
Bluerain22 chapter 26 . 7/8/2011
Are you a red head! You mentioned "Ginger-haired junk" and I must admit, that excited me! LOL Normally I have absolutely no reason to picture what my authors look like or think of their balls (considering most HP authors tend to be female) anyway, from now on I'm picturing you, as I do most of the Weasley men, damn sexy! Oh ya, and great chapter! ;-)
Bluerain22 chapter 25 . 7/8/2011
I knew it was coming but, holy shit, WOW!
Bluerain22 chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
This story is a lot of fun to read, confusing and deep but really well written! Funny, serious, enlightening, interesting etc etc etc! I don't understand why it doesn't have more reviews, people are really missing out! :)
Bluerain22 chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Brilliant chapter!
Bluerain22 chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
LMFAO! Luna rocks!
Bluerain22 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Love, love, love this story! I especially like Lila nudging at Ron and Hermione. I knew I'd like her! Great job writing in Luna and Neville, also Kiley is pretty cute! Really enjoying all the humour and Scott's dialogue. I can't comment more because I have to get back to the story. Oh ya, loved this last chapter from Ron's POV!
David305 chapter 30 . 7/5/2011
Enjoyed!

Thanks.
Bluerain22 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
The last three chapters have been really fun to read! Scott has some awesome insights into the UK wizarding system (robes garbage bags with holes LOL). I also really enjoyed his inner dialogue concerning Neville and Luna (her thinking of the benefits of wearing socks with sandals, very funny!) It's very easy to say that I love your writing style and the story so far! Looking forward to meeting Scott's sister, she sounds interesting!
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I'm interested, who is this mystery guy? Looking forward to finding out.
Rosvixen chapter 30 . 6/25/2011
Congratulations on an original story, and, given that it follows HBP so closely, that is a great achievement. Scott was a well-rounded character and his interactions with Harry and the other Primes was believable and convincing.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »