Reviews for That Terrifying Momentum
Starscape91 chapter 30 . 7/8/2011
Great story! I hope their is a sequel!
Bluerain22 chapter 26 . 7/8/2011
Are you a red head! You mentioned "Ginger-haired junk" and I must admit, that excited me! LOL Normally I have absolutely no reason to picture what my authors look like or think of their balls (considering most HP authors tend to be female) anyway, from now on I'm picturing you, as I do most of the Weasley men, damn sexy! Oh ya, and great chapter! ;-)
Bluerain22 chapter 25 . 7/8/2011
I knew it was coming but, holy shit, WOW!
Bluerain22 chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
This story is a lot of fun to read, confusing and deep but really well written! Funny, serious, enlightening, interesting etc etc etc! I don't understand why it doesn't have more reviews, people are really missing out! :)
Bluerain22 chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Brilliant chapter!
Bluerain22 chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
LMFAO! Luna rocks!
Bluerain22 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Love, love, love this story! I especially like Lila nudging at Ron and Hermione. I knew I'd like her! Great job writing in Luna and Neville, also Kiley is pretty cute! Really enjoying all the humour and Scott's dialogue. I can't comment more because I have to get back to the story. Oh ya, loved this last chapter from Ron's POV!
David305 chapter 30 . 7/5/2011
Enjoyed!

Thanks.
Bluerain22 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
The last three chapters have been really fun to read! Scott has some awesome insights into the UK wizarding system (robes garbage bags with holes LOL). I also really enjoyed his inner dialogue concerning Neville and Luna (her thinking of the benefits of wearing socks with sandals, very funny!) It's very easy to say that I love your writing style and the story so far! Looking forward to meeting Scott's sister, she sounds interesting!
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I'm interested, who is this mystery guy? Looking forward to finding out.
Rosvixen chapter 30 . 6/25/2011
Congratulations on an original story, and, given that it follows HBP so closely, that is a great achievement. Scott was a well-rounded character and his interactions with Harry and the other Primes was believable and convincing.
BakaMick chapter 30 . 6/23/2011
Nice fic, I am usualy not too big on OCs but, I have to admit, if they are done well, they can make the story.

I have to admit, I did find myself skimming through some of the parts that didn't include on of your 'Primes', but thats just the way I read, can't seem to help it. But it was nicly balanced, IMO, between your 2(/3) OCs and the main characters, and even then, the balance inbetween the 6 'Primes' POV was well done.

If this is the last of this story, then it was a realy good fic, and you should, (once again) IMO, do another focusing on the final book if you haven't already started doing so. If you are continuing THIS story into the final book, putting up the 'Complete' notice for a breather or some such, then I look foreward to reading the next chapter and the ones to follow.

Mick
chucklesnola chapter 30 . 6/22/2011
I'm surprised to see that with this chapter, the story was marked as complete. Admittedly, it ended with about as much closure as the book did, but I certainly hope there's a Book 7 analogue coming.

Although Scott sometimes felt like he was an awkward mechanism whose primary purpose was injecting pop culture references that the Scoobies wouldn't get (case in point), his sometimes infuriating (for the characters) interactions injected enough storyline disruptions to justify the deviations from canon behavior by the canon characters.

Sometimes authors have deviant (from canon personality, not as in strange) behavior from canon characters with no real justification (ordinary stimuli - extraordinary responses). In Scott's case, his actions and rationales in the story largely drove the canon characters to non-canon responses.

All told, I liked it. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.
pokane chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
OMG had to stop reading and cheer for the Maliseet reference. Are you involved with the houlton Band?
Datenshi Aoi chapter 30 . 6/22/2011
Love the new chapter, but I was surprised to see that it ended this fic. Hope there's a sequel that covers the seventh year.

Also, you used the wrong "principal," the totalitarian leader of a school.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »