Reviews for That Terrifying Momentum
TimeShifter chapter 19 . 1/25/2010
Wow, what a chapter! I was greatly entertained by the play between Harry, Ron, and Scott this time around, and enjoyed Ginny finally playing more than a side role. The writing was particularly wonderful this chapter, and I was incapable of stopping at any point. The ending was a sad one, if only because there wasn't more for me to enjoy. As always, I'll be looking forward to the next segment, but far more so after such a wondrous chapter as this!
M.Savage chapter 18 . 12/1/2009
Wow this is a really interesting fic! Love Scott's character, great element you've added to this AU. I'm rooting for Harry and Ginny to get together soon, but I trust your judgment. Update soon.
xaphanea chapter 17 . 9/21/2009
"A small price to pay to see you shit your own pearly whites." That bastard is so witty. _ Which means that you are. I was so excited when I checked my email and there was one in there from telling me that you had uploaded a new chapter. I am so addicted to this story it's ridiculous. :)

Anyway, my thoughts. First off, blowing up death eaters with a claymore? *applause* It's like a dream come true, lol! I can't wait to find out who it was that got pelted with shrapnel! The delivery was awesome, too, where you just kind of threw it in the reader's face ('a claymore in the lilies'), unexpected and pure awesomeness.

Second, Hermione's take-charge attitude, finally! I've been waiting for her to really step up and smother Scott, forcing him to tell her what she wanted to know. Of course, I as a reader already know all of what he told them but it was nice to feel Hermione's frustration ebbed a little.

I suppose I'll stop rambling, anyway. _' Of course, what else is there to say except keep writing and I can't wait for your next update! A good story is like a drug to us book junkies, so fanfiction is like another fix after the original runs out. Bad analogy I guess, but you get what I mean. :) And I don't know if you need your ego stroked any more, but this really is the only HP fanfiction I've come across that has held my interest enough to read and stick with the whole thing. Keep it up!
SecretKeeper42 chapter 17 . 9/19/2009
Glad to see this fic on . I'd about given up on it on Mugglenet fanfiction. Another well-written chapter... good to see Scott taking it to the Death Eaters with extreme prejudice. I was a bit disappointed that Lila didn't manage to make any progress on the Harry/Ginny front over Christmas.
TimeShifter chapter 17 . 9/18/2009
An interesting chapter, and I'd like to know which two Death Eaters were killed, and why Scott couldn't just be further away with binoculars when he set off the Claymore. I can't think of a rational reason why he needed to be so close.

As far as the first half goes, we didn't learn too much aside from Scott's removal of the necklace that would have hurt Katie, and I'm not sure how that's a Priority Item, unless it's because it could possibly have hurt Dumbledore. Killing Death Eaters is all well and good, but when will they learn of the Horcruxes and start working towards the real end of the war?
animefan12601 chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
amazing story cant see y you dont hav more reviews
Sash'Rahaal chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
I'd have to say you write the characters in a more interesting way than the source! But maybe that's just because of the added stimulus of Scott. Either way, I'm enjoying this greatly, and I look forward to your next update.
Hahukum Konn chapter 16 . 6/9/2009
I like this back story on how they met. :) I look forward to the next chapter of Terrifying Momentum. :D
daveoftherepublic chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
lol fallout reference lmfao
AragornII chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
Was wondering about you and discovered the link to FF when I went to SU. Quite pleased to find a new chapter here.

This really is a rich read...quite an emotional spectrum. Really love your Ron...think you capture the essence of him beautifully. The scenes with him and Scott are great.

Ginny's harshness is interesting...nice not-taking-any-shit attitude towards Scott. Am getting anstsy about the H/G connection breaking open, however.

Thank you again for this exquisite creative offering.
xaphanea chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
I forgot to add earlier that your in depth description of Blue is fantastic! You've really put a lot of thought into your Kharadjai. :) You, like Scott, do exist to entertain. Hats off to you. _ You know, you really should write an original novel. (Of course, after you finish this one, because I think you'd have a lot of really pissed off fans if you left this hanging!) I know I've told you this before but maybe if I bug you enough you'll do it.

I'm sure all of your readers would agree with me. :)
Binka Fudge chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
This story is fantastic. I absolutely love Scott, he's one of the best OC's I've seen in fan fiction. All of the multiverse and destiny debating is fascinating and despite my analysing everything until my head feels like it'll explode, i can't wait to read more. All of the comments Scott comes out with have me crying with laughter, Snape, Pince and Parkinson might not agree, and don't even get me started on Malfoy. The idea of killing Death Eaters as opposed to imprisoning and reforming them is one I've wondered about for a long time, perhaps it is lowering yourself to their level, but that is a sacrifice many would make to ensure a better world at the end of it all. Hope to see another chapter up soon.
xaphanea chapter 15 . 3/22/2009
Whee jumping around in time! :) This was a nice chapter, very mellow but full of excellent Caleb Nova Banter, with which I have now named your wonderful writing style. You write Scott's lines with what seems like no hesitation, and it flows so well sometimes I have to backtrack to fully appreciate how witty the bastard really is. :D

Killer, I am loyally awaiting the next chapter!
Blah12345 chapter 15 . 3/20/2009
This story is really good so keep on updating.
girlspell chapter 15 . 3/20/2009
I was delighted and (surprised) to see Ginny in this. You had told me earlier her character was difficult to write. I was beginning to think you dropped her character all together. And I like the way you write her!

But anyway, cool, fascinating chapter. I'm looking forward to see what Dumbledore had to say. This story is tightening up.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »