Reviews for Just Stay Alive
anon chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Gee wheez, I know I shouldn't but I love this so much I can't even express to you my love of it!
anon chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
This is brilliant so far, I can't wait to see what's coming up next!
Brachylagus-fandom chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
It's STAAR testing, with two A's. I hate it. I have to take it, too. You're not alone.
aghfbc chapter 20 . 1/24/2015
I can only say one bad thing.. You made me reading all day long and that made me lazy! But this is an amazing fanfiction and i love to read your stuff! You are truely amazing!
aghfbc chapter 17 . 1/23/2015
You are an amazing actor!
Lady Phantomhive chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Omfg! That one paragraph with the dude looking at Greg, Nick and 'Rick was great! The protectiveness displayed in that paragraph just made my year, if not my life! MAJOR cookie points to you. Thank you so much for that, you are a fantastic writer. Lots of love 3
-Lady Phantomhive
BlueDiamondStar chapter 40 . 10/28/2011
OMG!

WOW!

This story was totally awesome. There was everything- fun, fright, horror, angst, worry, pain, humor, love. The fav combo of mine.

It took me few weeks to read but it was worth.

Really good written. I totally enjoyed every chapter.

It's one of best stories I've read and I've read lots of them.

The ending chapters were just hilarious. Doped up Nick, exactly how I've even imagined.

Gah. So funny.

Loved the ending. So full of love and team together.

Thank you for writing such amazing story!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Oh that was fun. Poor Nicky
CherryBerryB chapter 40 . 11/7/2010
don't know if you're still into it, and i know its been a long time, but i found that you never did do a sequel to this. loved the story either way and would be elated if you wrote back on it 8)
635589793238 chapter 40 . 7/20/2010
IT MAKES MY TOP 10 FANFICTIONS EVER AND I DO NOTHING BUT READ FANFICTION, SERIOUSLY - AMAZING. U ROOOOCK!
635589793238 chapter 39 . 7/20/2010
hahahahahahaha itsssssssss waaaaaaar! lol this is ace!
635589793238 chapter 38 . 7/20/2010
! I LOVE HIGH NICK! HE'S LOLARIOUS, SERIOUSLY! and warrick said PJs...i find that funny, wouldda been funnier if he sed jammys...im gonna get him to say jammies when i write a csi fic, i just decided 8D!
635589793238 chapter 36 . 7/20/2010
lol warrick likes finding nemo...classic. blue hawaaiin god, also genius haha. i thought there would be more n/g friendship at the end, but theres still a few chapters to go :)
635589793238 chapter 35 . 7/20/2010
aaaaargh that chapter i was practically begging for greg to recover - he's made a start, at least. TRIPLE HUGZ FOR GREG! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
635589793238 chapter 34 . 7/20/2010
*GIVESLOTSOFHUGSFORGREG*

but...but why? it was meant to be okay now :(:(:(:(:(:'( i hate the crime ring - THEY MADE GREG SO UN-GREGLIKE! and they are making me cry :( let greg be greg again, get nick to talk to him, or archie, pllleaaaaase cmoooooooooooooooooooooooooon!