Reviews for Suprise By Roommate!
sangoino15 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
love this story! Can u update?
Maika Akarui chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Hey! That was a great story! Since I'm also in college, I could relate to Ino cramming for an exam (That reminds me, I have a Stat exam on Friday 0_o) Though I'm not familiar with bars and dorms... hahaha!

Anyway, so far, so good. I noticed a few typos, but they didn't do anything to harm the plot. I look forward to the next chapter! _
Blacktears110 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
WOW Keep Writing I wanna see chap 4
Ooottakkajiii chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
This is great plz write MORE!:)
Ooottakkajiii chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
Loved it! More PLEASE!

You hardly see stories 'bout Sasuke and Ino in school!

Thanx! XTragicxBeautyX
peachymomotaro chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Ya know, you should update soon. That'd be really cool.
peachymomotaro chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Kya! Sasuke and Ino, the giant teddy bear. How cute.
FrolickingToast chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Please update? I love this so much!
kibahina.4.evur chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
HOW OLD R THEY!
kibahina.4.evur chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
HINA:I LIKE HOW THEY SHOWED...INTIMACY(AS IN CLOSE!NO,NOT THAT TYPE YOU PERVERT:))

KIBA:...HINA Y DONT WE EVER SHOW INTIMACY*SMIRK*(HE'S TRYNA GET IN 'ER PANTS...IF U KNO WAT I MEAN*SMIRK,WINK WINK

HINA:...*SLAP* PERV!

KIBA:OW!WE'RE MARRIED FR 2 MONTHS AND STILL NEVER*WINK,WINK,NUDGE,NUDGE*

HINA:IM...DISGUSTED*SLAP*

KIBA:OW!
kibahina.4.evur chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
I DID LLOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!PWETTY PWEASE WITH CHIBI GAARA AND KIBA FIGHTING OVER A CHOCO COVERED STRAWBERRY AND WHIPPED CREAM!I GOTZ MUCH LUV 4 U HOMIE!
SavorSweet chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
Aw that was so sweet! LOL I wonder what will happen the second morning! Both of them finding the position they are in! LOL! I seriously cannot wait!
Heartbroken Rin chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
OMG! aww..c'mon...you can't just leave me like that! i love this paring so much! xD more! please! i'mma dies..i need this fics xD lmao well as you can tell i love it so good job! [gives you a thumbs up] ya!
Blues-clue Not logged in chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
_ Loved the chappie. Ino drunk is really creepy lol. Please update very soon! I'll be looking forward to it!
Miss. AllSunday Nico Robin chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
DAMN! It was so short! Any ways it was good update