Reviews for School Reunion
eponine826 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Love this! I don't really get the Doctor Who references (never seen it, whatever it is...) but the Les Miserables references were awesome. (But why no Eponine?) And Darth Vader throwing peanuts at the teacher was pretty epic too. And the random Sherlock Holmes appaerances. PLEASE KEEP GOING!
Whovian crazed chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
cool story. i luv it. hope you write more of it and i preferably like the italics and brackets better because it's easier to see when it changes from a thought, action, or something, to them actually speaking.
sillybobbit chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
I love this! Please continue!
zotlot chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
CONTINUE!
storyranger chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
Hilarious!1 Completely plotless and idiotic, but so hilarious I'm willing to forgive all that! Please continue!
Werepuppy Black chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
I LOVE THIS!

It's very funny - and the two Captain Jacks...ya ever notice how the coolest people in fiction are named Captain Jack?

Write more please? *puppy dog eyes*
Looby Chan chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Whee! Laughter in a tin!

I loved it :D
addictedtofantasy chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Wow you actually did it!

And I take it that by saying "next act" your going to do more.

Cookies for that!
montypython203 chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
LMAO! Loved the slow mo scene. Great fic :)
montypython203 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
ROFL! Loved the Dalek references and the Monty Python quote :)
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
I cannot begin and won't tell you how much I needed a laugh and a smile, thanks so much for providing it.
enna-isilee chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
very funny...keep going.
MoonlitPuddle chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This *IS* funny! It's sidesplitting! I'm laughing my butt off here, I love this, as it's got loads of my favourite characters in! As they say on the McDonalds coffe cups: "I'm lovin' it!" Especially the bit with Doctor Constantine, and the miscounting limbs...ROFL!
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
*dies laughing*

That is so fab! You have to carry it on!
Bubblez-rocks-your-socks chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
AHAHAHA.

I love it! And i gots all the DW references *is proud that obsession has proved useful :P*