Reviews for Truth and Consequences
Death-Muncher chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
Cool story :)
spnMom chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
Yep, that one was great too. I found these stories in a Limp!Sam fan fiction recommendation on the supernatural spoilers fast forum. They have pointed me to some good ones, but this series has been my favorite so far. Thanks for a great set of stories.
snowcherries chapter 11 . 9/16/2008
I loved this third story in the series. Anthony was a cruel little fucker, wasn't he?

I loved the idea of a psi-vamp, feeding on guilt, fear, pain, etc. And we all know the boys have plenty of that to go around. LOL.

By forcing them to relive their memories, and giving Dean a glimpse of Sam's experience, it really made them open up to each other all the more.

I loved Dean's reaction to Sam's lying and to his new telepathic powers, as well as Sarah's reaction to Sam's episodes. Sam keeps so much internalized and beats himself up so much. It was good to see him trust them and have them support him in return.

Now, I know this was written forever ago, but I wouldn't complain about even another fic in this series. ;-)
Blitz-Sora chapter 11 . 12/16/2007
Oh! Wonderful series. Ending made me get all tearful...
funkyspunk chapter 11 . 9/11/2007
Hey!

Sorry it took me so long to review lol! I forgot to review the second one so Im doing that after this!

I LOVED this one heaps because there was LIMP!SAM! Like when he was relieving the memories again! YAY!

Awesome job! As you can tell Im not much of a Hurt!Dean fan, lol! But this trilogy was AWESOME! I enjoyed it so much! Specially the torture HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. LOL okay well off to read/review your other fics! )

Funky.
jenilee chapter 11 . 8/15/2007
Oh, I was soo pouty! I printed this off so I could take it with me when we went camping, not realising that my printer screwed up and missed most of chapter four! I had to wait til I got back to finish reading...gr. Sorry, had to get that off my chest!

I know I've said this before but I just love the way you write the brothers. I've read most all your stories and I am always struck with how well you write their relationship, it never feels forced, it flows very nicely. Same with your OC's they fit in with the story without feeling out of place. Not sure if that makes sense but hope that you know what I'm trying to say.

Ok, that Anthony is one screwed up bugger. Kudos to you for almost making me feel sorry for him, a couple of times.

Poor boys, you write torture really well. I had chills reading those scenes. I liked that Sam didn't get over Drew so easily and stroke of genius having it so Dean could see what happened. I really liked how Dean could see that Sam was to the point of breaking, that scene was so heartbreaking. I don't think you could have portrayed Sam's breaking from Drews torture, as well as you did here. Having Dean's POV, him knowing his brother so well, as I said...heartbreaking.

Sam's hiding his not really being over the Drew incident..lol, I thought was very keeping in his nature as well. Not wanting to burden Dean and Sarah and wanting to not be weak. BTW loved the scene when Sam blows up at Dean, after the nightmare when he was getting Drews words mixed up with Dean's. Awesome stuff. Loved how supportive Dean was about it all, how Sam wanted him to be mad, helps him to justify keeping that a secret. Loved how nervous Sam was of seeing Sarah and having to tell her, his fears of hurting her if he flipped out. Dean is such an awesome, supportive brother. I love that he has accepted Sarah and that they get along.

I liked how you had little hints of the link between the boys in the last two stories. Just a hint in the first story and more the next, just enough to make you wonder if you've misread. I actually meant to ask you about it when I reviewed the last story but forgot.

Awesome story, can't wait to read more!
Sunrize chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Finally, I got to read this! I'd been waiting for you to finish and then I was out of town...

I really enjoyed this latest installment in this universe. You did a great job bringing in elements from the original story. I especially liked that there was more significance to Sam "channeling" Dean than we'd originally seen. And I liked the way the trauma from Anthony's possession forced Sam to deal with the previous trauma he'd tried (unsuccessfully) to bury.

Great job as always! I hope we'll see more in this 'verse.
Deanish chapter 11 . 8/7/2007
I have been waiting a long time for you to finish this so I could start reading it, but it was worth the wait. I even went back and reread the first two to work up momentum, so I had a good 150,0 words of fun!

And it *was* good. My stomach was all knotty with tension half the time - which I suspect means mission accomplished for you! Will there be more?
Alachai chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
Aw…I’m sorry it’s over!

I adore this verse completely…You could never lose interest in it. My e-mails just weren’t coming through.

It’s nice to see an author put so much into a story and care so much about it. Your Sam and Sarah are better then any of the other pairings I’ve read. They seem…real (so to speak).

And all I’ve got to say is, poor Dean! He does know way too much.

Are you going to add another to this verse?

-Andrea
bchoudini chapter 11 . 8/1/2007
Aw... I'm still reading. I love your stories so please keep them coming.

Thanks again for all your stories.
Mishka89 chapter 11 . 8/1/2007
WoW! A perfect ending to the story. I really enjoyed it, it kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! Is there going to be any more fics in this verse because I absolutly love it! Again, wicked fic ;)
Ada C. Eliana chapter 11 . 7/31/2007
Nice job. I've enjoyed every installment in this little series, and I think your wrap up in this chapter was handled very well. Excellent work!
CrashNBurn chapter 11 . 7/31/2007
Ooh! I can leave a review now. I have been wanting to but you block Anomynous reviews. All of your stories are great and I love them. There, I finally said it. :P I have read In The Persqueeter all to this one and they are awesome! :D

I had absolutely lost no interest to this story and was very sad that it had to come to an end but what an awsome ending you wrote. :D Can't wait to read more of your stuff. Keep it up. :D
McB chapter 11 . 7/31/2007
I really love this plot line.. I hope you do another one!
bb1028 chapter 11 . 7/31/2007
awesome! great ending to a great story...hope to read a new story soon )