Reviews for Replaced
timme chapter 20 . 6/18/2009
duo's actually quite accomodating of Relena. i mean gods, she gets offended by everything remotely "rude" (hate people like that; impossible to talk to no matter how polite you're being, and they won't realize that they might deserve a harsh word despite their own behavior). i mean, she actually does go in wiht the intention and success of being home-wrecker, and expects them to be overly kind to her? bloody hell.
Keiko-kohai chapter 22 . 1/24/2009
Oh, my, that was quite the emotional roller coaster. I really liked this story, though. Definitely a refreshing take on the "Relena finds out" concept. Though I do wish you'd given a more in-depth description of her body guard...(though that's much more for my own 'innocent' curiosity than something lacking in the story :P).
Sighcoe chapter 22 . 1/4/2009
this is not relena bashing, actually relena is nice here. though i don't just like the part when duo started crying because he thought Heero doesn't love him anymore. nice ending though, and Dorothy is really schemy.
kitou chapter 22 . 10/17/2008
Yay! I love the ending! I'm going to miss reading about your Relena and Dorothy. I love those two so much-they make me giggle. This last chapter made me want to slash them together XD
Nibiki chapter 22 . 9/2/2008
We've enjoyed reading it just as much as you've enjoyed writing it for us!

Now... How about more for Special Delivery? Yes? ::grins::
roninlvr chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
First off, Dorothy is just hysterical! I didn't really like her in the series, but I loved her here! Her reason for 'helping' Relena was priceless. Regardless of her methods, she is a good friend.

I loved how Relena finally had to order Heero to go talk to Duo! And I am glad the two finally made up. Too bad we couldn't witness the rest of their lovely reunion. *smirks* They sure left in a hurry! *smirks again*

I also gathered that the phone conversation that Relena missed out on due to nerves was Heero's call to Dorothy. That must have been one fun call!

I really enjoyed reading this story. It was very well written and a lot of fun to read. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
snowdragonct chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
So long as Duo and Heero end up together again, it rates a deliriously happy ending in my book! Yeah, Dorothy is the ultimate schemer. And Relena learned a BIG lesson...grew up tons in this story. Hm. Might've been an interesting story from HER point of view, too...or even Duo or Heero. Hey, and is Relena gonna someday end up with Stevenson? He was growing on me.
athenaswings chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
the ending was utterly hilarious. "when you get that kind of flexibility in bed, there is no going back to an ordinary lover" so true...
roninlvr chapter 21 . 8/24/2008
I liked how Relena took Duo's advice! I am glad that it worked. Relena has a wonderful acting (oops I meant political career _) in her future!

I am also dying to know what Heero is thinking at the end of this chapter. Has he figured out that their break up was caused by Relena? Or is he know thinking that Dorothy had something to do with it? I can't wait for chapter 22!
MyUnchainedMelody chapter 21 . 8/23/2008
Splendid! Loved how you made Relena manipulate her tears. Guess Heero really can't stand crying. Keep it up. ;)
Nibiki chapter 21 . 8/22/2008
Oh, Dorothy IS up to something and now Heero's suspicious. Don't forget the plan Relena!
IvvyMoon chapter 21 . 8/22/2008
Oh my gosh, is Heero finally getting a clue?
MyUnchainedMelody chapter 20 . 8/3/2008
I've followed your story for quite some time now, and I must say you did one helluva job. :) Keep it up.
Nibiki chapter 20 . 7/22/2008
Dorothy's behind it, isn't she? Moving...slowly here.

Thanks for the update. Until the next chapter,Ja!
roninlvr chapter 20 . 7/21/2008
Poor Relena! Actually I don't feel to bad for her. She caused the problem.

I will admit that I like her now because she has accepted that Heero will never be hers and she is trying to set things right. I actually look forward to Dorothy's involvement. She will have a way to bring Heero into the 'mission.' I look forward to all the fun!