Reviews for Shatter
YaoiLurver4Ever chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
I'm sure you've heard this plenty times before but

HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 11 . 4/30/2009
oh, HELL YES! That's what I like to hear!
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
in an odd sort of way, I'm a little relieved that tohma kissed sort of puts eiri and shuichi on the same level, as far as being seduced by a weirdo goes...XD
nrrg chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
Hm, I wonder how Eiri knew that Hiro wasn't wearing pants... Must be his x-ray vision...or maybe just his dirty mind. Or maybe just my dirty mind since I'm dwelling on it. Ah well, good chapter. I'm enjoying this fic very much!
Mersedes chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
Dang. This has got to be the best Gravitation story online. It's got a little bit of everything to appease us readers. Great job! I especially loved that you intertwined the book story with Shuichi and Yuki's story. That was swet! I totally enjoyed reading this!
Shadows of Starlight chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
I think you really have a flair for Gravitation. I love your story, and I hope that you keep writing. Blessed be na do na. -The Aqua Mirror?
Shadows of Starlight chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
Oh my god! *fangirl squee* I love this chapter.
coffee-house-girl chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
It was really funny and just a really good story overall.
KitCat45 chapter 12 . 10/6/2007
A i luv it i luv iti luv it i luv it -that was such a cute story *squeals like a fan girl and huggles to death*

at the end i got this fuzzy feeling in my stomach and i was really happy

i luv u and this story *puts it on favs*
KitCat45 chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
seguchi... kisses... yuki... ok was it like cheek kiss or mouth to mouth cause if its the second one it just seems... very very weird
annabelle chapter 11 . 9/11/2007
"Then they are one sorry motherfucker, na no da."

that was the most hilarious drunk-eiri-moment i have ever read! :)
In memory of wicked fire chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
Aww, I'm so mad that I just found this story today, and couldn't review for it sooner! This was a very nice, refreshing change to all of the other Gravi fics that are...well... not as great as this! Very good, loved it! I'm looking forward to finding more fics of yours in the future! _
Petitejam chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
I love low-self esteem emo Shuichi! He's so fun to read! *massive glomp* Yuki completes him but sheesh. He's such an ass sometimes! *huffs indignantly*

Something to enjoy while you're on Holiday!

Best Shuichi Freak Out Scene EVER -

And one of the most underrated gravi fics! (P.S Not written by me so not a self pimp)
Petitejam chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
I know that this fic has more POV than Butterfly Tears and well I think I prefer the latter sort of story telling but your writing is clear enough without needing to label "POV" Maybe it's just me but I've always found it really annoying in fics. Sort of like since I'm being so ambiguous the reader cannot figure it out for himself I need to show them. But a good writer doesn't need to do that. It's obvious as soon as you start reading. Perspective change should be fluid. And it already is in this story. So yeah.

(Personal Peeve? *shrugs*)

That Yuki scene was great! ;; Other than being great imagery it's also angsty but frustration and hurt and pain and all that other good stuff.

If you're ever looking for good stuff to read you should check out my favourites! Majority of the stuff is angsty but all wonderfully written by people way more talented than I could ever be. ;; I heart Naruto fandom as well. Totes Sasunaru Flag
Petitejam chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Ahh fun! _ Was wondering when Shu would start up with the cutting. (Sorry angst-whore okay?) Although I'll be guessing he punched the mirror or something cuz he couldn't stand his reflection. Or something. Loved Yuki's buying pocky scene. Sweet. And Hiro giving bad directions! Hahaha. Loving the Shuichi-angst! O_O So. Much. Fun.