Reviews for The Escape
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Glad she went to him. His boss okayed it?
speedfanatic05 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Kas, I loved it! There's nothing better than a story that disproves the entire Lost Son yadda yadda yadda! And you did a fine job here. I could practically feel the desperation in Calleigh to get away, to find her heart again. And the fact that he had made it possible, was just awesome- all she had to do was make a phone call. Isn't love grand?

I loved the bar scene, the introduction to each other was to me, the best part of this story. She had fled a life that was secure, and comfortable, but was without him. She finally could have what she wanted, by simply giving up her name and her life. Such an awesome way to end it!

Great work as always, Kas!

and ps...that song is great isn't it? ;)
randomwriting chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Very enjoyable! I'm so glad the truth of his 'death' had been revealed to her. How telling that neither had been able to let go of the other. I'm not surprised Calleigh chose to bury her emotions in her work. What a nice ending you gave this! Loved their meeting as 'strangers', also how Horatio figured out the truth.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aw..I loved it! Very good. Nothing like a happy ending to a post Lost-Son-Tim's-now-undercover-fic (my all-time fave fics). I wasn't surprised that Little Miss Stubborn turned him down the first time, but I'm glad she finally accepted. I loved their initial interaction as Brad and Jennifer (and we know they'll have a happier ending than the more famous celebrity duo of the same name), as well as the ending with Eric and Horatio. Nice job!