Reviews for Song of Time
ClaudeLv250 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hey, it's been awhile. I said I'd read the latest story in this series and I finally got around to it, so here's my piece on the first chapter.

Like I said last time, I think you're sacrificing just a bit of quality by restricting quantity. This chapter, being the introduction, moved at breakneck speeds. I could hardly keep up. In the course of a few paragraphs, you introduced the Chairman character, established that a previous antagonist may be coming back, moved the Smashers onto Earth and reintroduced Michelle. That's quite a lot to take in on such short notice.

You introduced the Chairman with little elaboration. Who is he? Why is he the Chairman? It's been awhile since I've read the prequels so I don't remember if he was in those or ever fleshed out. He may not be important but I still felt a twinge of curiosity even after he was gone.

Similarly, the living quarters are introduced on Earth with little elaboration. There's a small description of the place but not much else.

I'm assuming the likely Kimoru ressurection will be explained later on, and that Michelle's reintroduction was obviously a hook for the next chapter. I'm interested in seeing how you wrap this all up.
Ralf Jones chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Nice chapter, I hope you update soon.

I love this fic.
Ralf Jones chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Ow! poor Link I think he is Heartbroken.

I have read Every single fic of the Michelle/Link series and I have to say I love this one too.

I hope Ganondorf appears in this one, and maybe some romance for him too.

HAHAHAHAHA.

You are doing a great job, I hope you update soon.
Nintendo Nut1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
OMG IT'S MICHELLE!

Or IS IT! XD

Guess Link's still got feelings for her even after they broke up. Or does he? I don't know. And I WON'T know until you continue! XD

~Nintendo Nut1

PS: My prayers go out to the victims of the Virginia Tech shooting too.