Reviews for Inner Battles
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
ah! what could have -possibly- happened now?

update, update, update!
Hannah554 chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Aww this chapter was so sad but it was great seeing Ronon's thoughts and that cliff hanger was so evil. I love John's line about Teyla being like the little sister he never had, i love that about their relationship.

And you're not weird, well... lol. I put myself in the characters shoes too, it helps me to figure out exactly what their emotions would be and how they would react. Sometimes i make myself tear up too.

I'm completely hooked on this story so please update again soon.
Scarbantia chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Do not do this to me, please! Is she a Wraith, or isn't she a Wraith? "evil cliffie" You underestimate it! Very evil cliffie!

;)

It's so hard to sit and just see somebody suffering, while you can't help. You write it good.
TubaPrincess chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Fantastic! I'm not gonna lie, I really like cliffhangers..they are what keep me reading stories :) Anyway...great chapter! I'm anxious to see what happens next.
TubaPrincess chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
Wow.. Teylas turning into a wraith? And she and Ronon are in love! So..about the summary.. how is she going to fight the transformation? I feel like she's giving up.. I have to know how it's going to end! :)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 8 . 5/17/2007

*punches air enthusiastically*

you are amazing! you manage to simultaniously get them to admit their feelings but keep the angst and make them be all sad and EVERYTHING!

*squeetacklehugs* that was a great chapter! keep 'em coming!
Hannah554 chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
I loved this chapter but i just want to hug both Ronon and Teyla, i feel so bad for them. I loved seeing the emotions coming from both of them and I'm glad they know they don't hate each other.

Looking forward to the next chapter, please update soon!
Scarbantia chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
Half-wraith Teyla chasing everybody in the city...Sorry, I'm not in a good mood. But I'm happy that they could talk about their feelings for each other.*raises thumbs* Continue, please! I'm curious.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 7 . 5/16/2007
I totally did, you write flashbacks really well for them!

*squeehugs*

update soon darn it!
Hannah554 chapter 7 . 5/16/2007
I loved this chapter, the flashback was really well written and I loved the introspection from Ronon, it seems we don't get to see enough of his emotions in the show and you captured them really well in this chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
Scarbantia chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
Oh, yeah, it was worth! You put the story on a high level at first, and you are still on the same level. The last sentence... OMG, why they mess to clone lambs if they could clone Ronon?
musing11 chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
really loving this story! :) you managed to keep them both really in character which is difficult not only because the damn writers never give them any character development but also because you're putting them in such odd situations. please continue
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
I love R/T miscommunications! heehee. It's evil of me. But I love them. And you write them so well!

-wonderful- chapter, I was going to review the last one and then my stupid frelling computer decided that it needed a vacation to the Apple factory...anyway.
Hannah554 chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
Poor Teyla! I just want to go a hug her despite her wraith like transformation. I'm glad they stopped her from getting through the gate, she shouldn't have to go through this alone. I'm happy to see Ronon came to help her though now she thinks he hates her again.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Scarbantia chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
The mean thing is not that you transform Teyla(Hey, it's the Pegasus Galaxy,unordinary is ordinary)but that you let us worry and wait from chapter to chapter! ;) Excellent story, please, update soon!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »