Reviews for Inner Battles
Hannah554 chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Teyla leaving Atlantis! No!

I'm glad Ronon came back though but poor Teyla doesn't know he was there. You have to update soon, please, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting.
Scarbantia chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
Men. They would fight till the end, but speaking...!Please, update soon!
Neko88 chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Keep em coming!

Good story line!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
yeek that was fan-fracking-tastic! WHAT a wonderful ending! (wonderful here meaning wow I am totally on the edge of my chair biting my nails)

yek update soon!
Hannah554 chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Oh My God, how can you leave it there, that was a mean cliff hanger. I can't believe Ronon just walked away from her, someone needs to have words with that man. Teyla turning into a wraith! I totally didn't see that coming.

Great chapter and I'm eagerly awaiting the next!
Scarbantia chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Ouch! Poor Teyla! I hope you plan about "Love is stronger than anything"-kind of end.
kayzeden chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
e! thats so great!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
*aw*

*melts into large gooey puddle of cutefluffyshippiness*

that was -the- sweetest ending -ever-!

I love you so much right now. and I agree, the lack of alerts thing is really starting to...gr...anyway.

wonderful chapter!
StarSkimmer chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Oh, good story so far! Aww, poor Teyla. Excellent Royla moments, too. *grins wickedly* I love this last scene, it's just too cute. Dang, I've got that annoying warm-and-fuzzy feeling again. Always starts me grinning like an idiot. ;D
alex chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
YAY! That rocked. And as for trying your hardest to keep it from being fluffy or ooc you have acomplished it with flying colours. Congrats on the work and i wait on the edge of my seat for an update. You've done a great job
Hannah554 chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
Great chapter, i really loved the end, the way he just kissed her and walked out of the room, it was so adorable. You're doing a great job of developing the relationship naturally, I know it's really hard but you do it well.

Glad Teyla is finally seeking help from Doc Heightmeyer, that scene was very good. Can't wait for more please update soon.
Scarbantia chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Who needs if you have Ronon around? Next chapter, please!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
and once again I'm about ready to -kill- ffnet, since I had to actually go looking for the, oh, about 300 stories I have on alert that didn't tell me they had updated! gr...

aw it was so cute! poor teyla, she must be so upset - this reminded me a lot of "echoes" (which I've also watched a grand total of 15 times since it aired - high fives for the fangirls!) and it was a very nice chapter.

thanks for updating, sorry it took me so long to review! *mwah*
Hannah554 chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
Great chapter, i love how Ronon's presence served to calm Teyla and how she's trying to be strong, it's just so Teyla. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Scarbantia chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
No, the chapter is not slow, don't hurry! You are a good storyteller!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »