Reviews for The Fall of Saint Jimmy
Visitkarte chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful story… Can hardly believe I’ve missed it so long!
Visitkarte chapter 22 . 6/22/2011
"Fine. If you don't want to tell me what really happened, you don't have to. You could at least make up a believable story. And I want my iPod back!"

You made me laugh and left me all in tears… Who would believe this out of House’s mouth? So great!
Visitkarte chapter 20 . 6/22/2011
"Just keep believing that, Jimmy. Help me maintain my reputation. Wish it was true, though. Be a lot easier…"

This is soo true, and I loved the whole crazy trip until now. I loved how reluctant House was to hurt his Jimmy (he tends to be that, still remember Cate in the ice… He couldn’t watch resetting the bone.
Lady Merlin chapter 24 . 1/6/2009
This was a truly brilliant peice of work. I loved it to bits. You've got everything so very believeable, and so very warm and fun! I love House more and more with every chapter of your fic! Keep writing,

Love,

Lady Merlin
Militant Delusionalist chapter 24 . 10/11/2008
Great story! I added it to my favs. Though I have a question for you. Have you seen Wilson in other movies. Maybe it was just me, but I saw allusions to Dead Poets Society(CARPE DIEM), and My Best Friend is a Vampire. Just wondering. Great story!
donttouch chapter 24 . 4/14/2008
hahahahaha thank you for making me laugh! I haven't laughed this much since forever!
donttouch chapter 23 . 4/14/2008
hahaha *LOL*
donttouch chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
haha
donttouch chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
haha, they're going to get drunk! Yes!
donttouch chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
hehe, House would indeed enjoy it :D
donttouch chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Oh noez...I knew something like this was going to happen!
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Yay! House is going to help Wilson! Gotta love it :D
cryingblacktears chapter 23 . 4/1/2008
I loved this story, it's fantastic...PPTH has "it's very own fallen saint"

You have talent, keep writing!

~CBT