Reviews for Out for Blood
Love love love this! I did catch one mistake: Ducky would never call McGee Mr. McGee. He typically calls him Timothy. Still LOVED the way you wove Sam into this chapter!
Loving this so far! I love both shows
reader50 chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
I enjoyed reading this. It was well written, it had angst, it had action, the characters seemed true to the two tv series and it had a good plot. Thank you for sharing.
DoctorofMine chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
Guest chapter 9 . 1/21/2015
Great story!
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
OH MY GOSH. I can't. What. My feels. I'm crying so hard right now, THIS IS AMAZING! Absolutely LOVED it! You are incredible... I can't even... Great work!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I enjoyed this Supernatural/NCIS crossover story when I read it yesterday evening and hope you keep writing.
klu chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
This was a really enjoyable story. It was well written, fun to see the initial interactions between Dean and Tony as well as the cautious camaraderie develop as they shared their imprisonment. Sam's sneaking around and scheming to get info and retrieve important items was impressively done (and very Sam-esque). You did a good job with character 'voices' and keeping them true to themselves.

I also liked the way you changed through the scenes and sometimes backtracked to show us how a character arrived at his (or her) predicament/position; it flowed seamlessly and was extremely easy to follow.

Thanks for writing.
Rae Montgomery chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
What a perfect story! I love the dynamic between Dean and Tony, I hope that there is a sequel to this. And maybe a little more interaction with Sam and everyone else next time... :)
Neumzie chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
ahhh, i knew mcgee was gonna know ash! awesome
fanficfantasies chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Nice, nice. *clap, clap, clap* I suggest makeing a sequal, or a one-shot when Gibbs finds out why Sam almost called him Gunny. Please, continue making awesome NCIS/Supernatural crossovers!
Lynse chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
Absolutely amazing story! Excellent writing, wonderful characterization, and a really believable Supernatural plot. Not to mention good spelling and grammar, which made this story ten times more enjoyable. Thank you.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Go Gibb's gut! I stumbled upon this story, and am so happy I did. It's wonderful, really. You should be proud. And I think you have a sequel or something that is begging for a read ;) I'll have to check out your other stories. Nice job!
Leona Esperanza chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm off to read more of your stuff. By the way, I love and appreciate that you listed your grammar hints in your profile. 'Defiantly' and 'in tact' are two of my biggest pet peeves; I'm sure there are more, but I try not to dwell on them. Oh, the use of -t instead of -ed to note past tense, such as 'learnt' instead of 'learned.' Not to mention 'passed tense' instead of 'past tense.' (Okay, maybe I do dwell on it a bit.) Anyway, thank you for sharing your work where I can enjoy it! :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 11/17/2011

Fantastic job with this chapter and with the story overall D

Well done!