Reviews for Out for Blood
Lynse chapter 1 . 1/28
Awesome story! I love how you pulled it together so believably for both shows, and you had great characterization all around. Thanks so much for sharing this. (I'm reviewing on the first chapter rather than the last because apparently I've reviewed the last chapter already, about six years ago, so let me assure you that this story is just as good the second time around.)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
Great story!
Jasnrob chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
Enjoyed your story.
lastarael chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
Awesome story! Well written, exciting, and entertaining. I loved your characterizations and plot twists. Great job!
bingos-gal chapter 9 . 5/13/2017
My 2 favorite shows in one story!
WONDERFUL!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
Love love love this! I did catch one mistake: Ducky would never call McGee Mr. McGee. He typically calls him Timothy. Still LOVED the way you wove Sam into this chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Loving this so far! I love both shows
reader50 chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
I enjoyed reading this. It was well written, it had angst, it had action, the characters seemed true to the two tv series and it had a good plot. Thank you for sharing.
DoctorofMine chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
Guest chapter 9 . 1/21/2015
Great story!
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
OH MY GOSH. I can't. What. My feels. I'm crying so hard right now, THIS IS AMAZING! Absolutely LOVED it! You are incredible... I can't even... Great work!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I enjoyed this Supernatural/NCIS crossover story when I read it yesterday evening and hope you keep writing.
klu chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
This was a really enjoyable story. It was well written, fun to see the initial interactions between Dean and Tony as well as the cautious camaraderie develop as they shared their imprisonment. Sam's sneaking around and scheming to get info and retrieve important items was impressively done (and very Sam-esque). You did a good job with character 'voices' and keeping them true to themselves.

I also liked the way you changed through the scenes and sometimes backtracked to show us how a character arrived at his (or her) predicament/position; it flowed seamlessly and was extremely easy to follow.

Thanks for writing.
Rae Montgomery chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
What a perfect story! I love the dynamic between Dean and Tony, I hope that there is a sequel to this. And maybe a little more interaction with Sam and everyone else next time... :)
Neumzie chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
ahhh, i knew mcgee was gonna know ash! awesome