Reviews for Out for Blood
Great story!
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 9 . 1/7
OH MY GOSH. I can't. What. My feels. I'm crying so hard right now, THIS IS AMAZING! Absolutely LOVED it! You are incredible... I can't even... Great work!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I enjoyed this Supernatural/NCIS crossover story when I read it yesterday evening and hope you keep writing.
klu chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
This was a really enjoyable story. It was well written, fun to see the initial interactions between Dean and Tony as well as the cautious camaraderie develop as they shared their imprisonment. Sam's sneaking around and scheming to get info and retrieve important items was impressively done (and very Sam-esque). You did a good job with character 'voices' and keeping them true to themselves.

I also liked the way you changed through the scenes and sometimes backtracked to show us how a character arrived at his (or her) predicament/position; it flowed seamlessly and was extremely easy to follow.

Thanks for writing.
Rae Montgomery chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
What a perfect story! I love the dynamic between Dean and Tony, I hope that there is a sequel to this. And maybe a little more interaction with Sam and everyone else next time... :)
Neumzie chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
ahhh, i knew mcgee was gonna know ash! awesome
fanficfantasies chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Nice, nice. *clap, clap, clap* I suggest makeing a sequal, or a one-shot when Gibbs finds out why Sam almost called him Gunny. Please, continue making awesome NCIS/Supernatural crossovers!
Lynse chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
Absolutely amazing story! Excellent writing, wonderful characterization, and a really believable Supernatural plot. Not to mention good spelling and grammar, which made this story ten times more enjoyable. Thank you.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Go Gibb's gut! I stumbled upon this story, and am so happy I did. It's wonderful, really. You should be proud. And I think you have a sequel or something that is begging for a read ;) I'll have to check out your other stories. Nice job!
Leona Esperanza chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm off to read more of your stuff. By the way, I love and appreciate that you listed your grammar hints in your profile. 'Defiantly' and 'in tact' are two of my biggest pet peeves; I'm sure there are more, but I try not to dwell on them. Oh, the use of -t instead of -ed to note past tense, such as 'learnt' instead of 'learned.' Not to mention 'passed tense' instead of 'past tense.' (Okay, maybe I do dwell on it a bit.) Anyway, thank you for sharing your work where I can enjoy it! :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
LOVING IT!

Fantastic job with this chapter and with the story overall D

Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
Oh I just love how Gibbs had that encounter with the brothers D

LMAO! Tony's tie?

Loving the dynamic between the brothers...this is the first chapter we get to see the brothers interacting in this story (I don't count the fight scene last chapter since Dean was semi-conscious).

LOL for when Dean realized that Sam wanted to see the psychic later that threatened to whack Dean with a spoon D

Fantastic job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
LMAO on Tony's bigfoot comment to who I assume was Sam.

'He [Sam] and Dean really should consider wearing gloves; it would save a lot of effort.' -I completely agree!

The blood didn't get into Sam right? He got it all off...right?

I was hoping that Dean would jab Kate in the leg while she was dealing with Sam. D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
OH! So that's why everything thinks that Tony is dead...clever plan for the vampires.

Alright Dean! It would have been every more awesome if he hadn't collapsed. Poor guy.

YA for the team being notified that Tony isn't dead!

Whoa for the goose chase but it has us believing that Sam got to the nest in time! D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Oh no for Dean!

McGee remembers someone that matches up with Ash? Now that is awesome!

Sam and Ash doing the 'cyber attack' was awesome!