Reviews for I Do Not Love You
Redlover chapter 1 . 1/21
Yeah im going to need a ton of tissues now,this was so well written,So many feels..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
That was very sad...very very very sad
maleia18 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
THIS ISN'T EVEN FUNNY OW.
aya chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
dude... THAT IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE THING IVE EVER READ IN A WHILE! Ahh my feels ;-;
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh god, that was depressing...yet, the best South Park fiction I've ever read, thank you :') seriously tho don't ever make me cry again :3
Stevierayfrmhon chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was so sad, that I read it to my sister and we both cried more than when our father left
jesse chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
that is so sad. CARTMA YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE I AM GOING TO FUCKIN RIP YOUR HEAD OFF BECAUSE YOU KILLED KYLE! :(
CharmedMoon84 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Poor guy. Cartman deserved to be beat up.
HumanKyt3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I remember reading this story about a year ortwo ago and recently i got a book titled "100 love sonnets" by pablo neruda and i read that poem in there and i was like wait a minute... So i came back and found this story again and its as amazing as the first time i read your story. BEAUTIFUL!
XxDorkahontasxX chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
gf69ingchipmunks chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
WOW
YourFictionalAffair chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This story...is the reason why I read South Park fanfics

And this story will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart. It's so heart-wrenchingly (is that a word?) beautiful, and I can really tell how much passion Stan had for Kyle.

Great job, I hope to see more from you soon(:
tetrentahex chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was an amazing story, nice plot, nice ending, nice flashbacks. Please write more Style stories please!
South Park's Only PKMN Master chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aw, poor Stan! And I love it when Kenny is the comforting one...this story is SO well written that I cried! *favs* :'( TT
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I think I'm gonna get my box of tissues now.

This really was brilliantly written
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »