Reviews for Say Goodnight and Go
AndShadowsWatchingOverMe chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Ah! I loved this! I had a fluttering feeling at the pit of my stomach while reading, making me feel like a giddy school girl. Thank you!
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread17 chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Loved your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
now you've got me worried on my split-ends and ponytail because of Draco's comment :P
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Good idea I love Hermione as a Healer! Nice pacing and captivating story well done
Dyan23 chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
I am glad that I found this gem of a Dramione, through a fanfic recommend! It sure made my sick day in bed more enjoyable. I love how you captured the playful competitiveness and chemistry of Draco & Hermione! (I like how Harry ends up congratulating Malfoy for finally being the head of the class over Hermione!) Thank you for the fun read! :)
KenRik chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
How can nobody review this awesome story? Trust me, the stories with those 1000 reviews have nothing to say to this story. Honestly speaking, this has better writing, better plot, more heartfelt and sincere, and just remarkably beautiful.

Kudos! KUDOSS!
KenRik chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I love it. Absolutely adore it so far. I love college friend romances. Love love love them. Plus, you write so wonderfully well. Kudos! KUDOOOSSS!
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Amazing :-)
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
My new favorite dramione fic for sure. This was perfect. Nuff said. :3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I don't understand. He called her a mudblood and practically spat on her face and she's the one feeling miserable, missing him and went out of her way to get him to talk to her? The Hermione I now wouldn't do that. She might even spend the whole school year ignoring him, not catching his attention.
jessi chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Excellent story!
yay chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
I like this ending.
yay chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Standing up against his dad? Major points.
yay chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
On the level of hurtful insults, "muddie" is about...2. It seriously made me laugh. Nevertheless, he's being a jerk.
dianne'sQuill chapter 1 . 11/20/2011