Reviews for Ophelia
msremmi chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
Wow I love it. Hope you finish a new chap soon. This is a great story is Rogue dying or just expanding her mutation to the next level. Hope to see it soon.
Crazyjess09 chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
this is really just finished reading it and gotta say that i was shocked that scott was so ready to just get rid of two of his teammates so i hope that u update soon cause its really good
a person chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Ok this is really good but sometimes i get confused on who is talking but I still really really like it. So PLEASE write soon cause i like it so much.

YOU ROCK!
feralhand chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
Yay update!

Where you are, do people use "y'all" to mean "you" ? I've never heard people actually do that. If they do, my apologizes for the following. Y'all (not ya'll) is a contraction of "you" and "all," and it never refers to one person... unless you're watching Spongebob. x_x; It's synonymous with terms like "you guys" or, more loosely, "everybody," "everyone," et cetera. (/end silly nitpicking)

This chapter was weirder than normal. The references to Wonderland and Oz were interesting. I'm wondering if there's a connection between Rogue calling Xavier the great and mighty Oz and then, in Remy's mind, Remy being the great and powerful Remy, and then the Wizard of Oz pass code thing.

I totally took way too long to comprehend that Remy wasn't a psyche. I can't remember where I put it together, but I was like "..oh, wait, he came in with Logan and... !" Also, if I'm reading it right, this: “Fille, ya’re in trouble ya hear?” equals my favorite line in this chapter :)

The ending is weirder still. I hope I'm not wrong in assuming that that is Emma. I'm not sure who else it could be... And gosh, nurse!Jubilee? Very curious.

Cliffhanger onoes! Patiently awaiting updates 3
xXBlueDazeXx chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
o.O Who was in his mind?

:D

Such a wonderful story!
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
(This is actually for chapter 7, but I've already left a review for that chapter, so I've had to do the review here) :)

I'm so glad you were able to update this, as it truly is a wonderful fic. I just love Rogue and Gambit together - they are an awesome couple. 3

Looking forward to more! :D
tfobmv18 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
I love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next, especially with Rogue and Remy. Keep up the good work.
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Oh my god - this is brilliant!

I love Remy and Rogue so much, and this story is just excellent! I really really hope you can find the time to update this soon.

I love love love love love this fic! :D
SilverWolf77 chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
This is really interesting!

It;s killing me to find out how Scott's little vote turns out, and what will happen when ( or if ) Remy and Rogue wake up!

Keep up the good work!

~SW
missunderstood chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
ugh, bummer. I hope you can update soon. This is a really good story. I had to look up the song on youtube and I love it. Good luck with the job hunt.
Irual chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
hugs I just read your excellent story and I can't wait for an update. congrats on the graduation and good luck with the wholw job thing . Keep writing and keep your chin up

Irual
feralhand chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
I always come back to this story. I adore it. I'm finally caught up. I've had the Ophelia song on loop for a few hours now. My friends must think I'm crazy.

The song seems to end sadly-at least when I apply it to this story. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a tragedy! But even if it does, I'll still love it. 3 Write more!
tfobmv18 chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
I absolutely love this fic. Scott is an a**. Too bad Emma's not going to be very helpful, though I'm not surprised she left. They treated her pretty badly. It's like Rogue's been transported into another dimension within her own mind. It's interesting that she meets dopplegangers of people she doesn't even know, Jean Paul and Sinister. I love Remy being with her. It's sad that they couldn't stay with the circus forever. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
Edward's Stupid Lamb chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
Just started reading this story and I love it... I hope Remy and Rogue make it out alive and soon please... lol... please don't let Scott win because Bobby still needs to get his butt kicked big time by Rogue... Can't wait to see what you come up with so please update soon.
Wanda W chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Snickerdoodles are simply the best, most amazing cookies in the entire world, aren't they? This story is absolutely fascinating. I starting reading it and have been so riveted I haven't been able to tear myself away from this laptop since I began. This is an incredibly original, creative, and well-written piece with great attention to detail and a wonderful way of drawing you into each chapter's subplot while keeping that common thread which runs throughout. your integration of familiar faces in new and unexpected environments and personalities is stunning. Remy and Rogue's developing relationship which is moving ahead in ways that would take years in normal circumstances and will lend it a strength, a grounded foundation, that I think will prove unshakable should they make it out of this all right.

Oh, and I am about ready to raid the mansion with torches and pitchforks proceeding to tar and feather Scott for being such an unfeeling, cold-hearted jerk and Bobby for caring nothing about and feeling no remorse for his irresponsibility and its results. Self-involved weenies. Grr

So all this to say, you have blown me away with your writing and plot development. It would be very hard for me to be more impressed. Just wow.

Wanda