Reviews for NCIS : Explosive Situation
Lali-chan chapter 10 . 12/2/2009

I really liked your plot's idea, of one of Tony's old busts coming back up for vengeance, but having said that, I think there were a few inconsistencies. First of all, it kind of went unexplained how they placed a bomb under Tony's car inside the NCIS building parking lot, because it's not really supposed to be easy to get into. Also, how did someone put a bomb inside the NCIS director's office? 'Cause I would bet that aside from MTAC, that is one of their most secure rooms.

As character devolopment goes, I thought that Gibbs was a little out of character in parts of the story. Like for example, Tony wakes up from a surgery after an explosion and Gibbs isn't there or doesn't go to the hospital to see him? Also, Ziva was a little weird. The girl has Mossad super ninja skills, she would have answered the phone and realized someone broke in even if she was in an alcoholic coma.

Please don't take this criticism the wrong way, but I really believe that constructive criticism is valid for personal improvement.

Keep writing! D And I hope this review was helpful!
baller23jk5 chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
Hey I know its was a while ago since you wrote this but still felt the need to tell ya.. Great story...Love the Tony Whump...Just so u know, with a morphine pump, its on a time limit dosage..Which means they only let you have one dose every 10 minutes. No earlier then that because its so highly addictive...But other wise great story...
grimsgirl137 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Great story! However, I think in the future you should have an editor, that will help you with the grammar and the run-ons you have. Otherwise, good plot line.
NickTonyK chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
I'm waiting for the sequel! Hope it's all about Tony!
NickTonyK chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
It was okay. Glad Gibbs didn't get hurt too bad.
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
I'm glad Tony woke up! Pretty good story so far! I'm sure I've read and reviewed before you revised it, but it's been a while. Great story Glad I don't have to wait for updates!
NickTonyK chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Pretty good stuff! I hope Tony will be okay!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Pretty good!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Great beginning! Love when Tony gets hurt, as long as he doesn't die!
Random Flyer chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
The story is pretty good. One thing you need to work on though is your grammer. there are a lot of places in the story where punctuation and entire words are missing from a sentence, making it difficult to understand at times.

Also you keep giving Tony morphine while he's in the hospital and it doesn't seem to have any affect on him since he's still in pain after the injection. In this chapter especially, after several injections of morphine a persone would not feel much if any pain and would more likely fall asleep very quickly.

It is possible that Tony would be able to shoot the bad guy, since the morphine would take a few minutes to work, but there are no visible affects of the drug except for Tony's slowness. It's an inconinuity that needs to be cleaned up for the story to really flow.
BobWhite chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Please go on.
vivelabookworm chapter 10 . 2/8/2008
Awesome chapter and AMAZING FIC! I love it! Poor Tony always gets shot, or killed, or stabbed, or exploded!But it always makes for a great fic. ) Poor Tony. :giggle:
WBH21C chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
Well done!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
great job! can't wait tp read the sequel!
Starykid chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
u should definitly make a sequel!