Reviews for Five Minutes
Teri chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
When I need a quick fix of a good Sam story, I come back and read this. I love the banter between Sam and Santos. I feel like you got both of their personalities well. I've always loved this story. Thanks for posting.
Pumpernickle93 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I liked it!
Teri chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I've reread this story a couple of times now. It is one of my favorite Sam stories as I think you've captured his voice so well. His intellect and humor both show through so well. I like the interaction with Santos. It would have been fun to see the show continue with Sam, Josh, and Santos in the White House. Oh well. At least we have people's imaginations.
me chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
i like the "yes or 42' line
Teri chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I'm rewatching WW on Netflix and so I'm rereading stories too. I love Sam. Your byplay between him and Santos was great. I'm going to have to go look for more of your stories. You do humor very well.
mike chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I really liked it. Do more
KK chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
This was really good! Please write some more like this!
tobydog chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Really enjoyed. Love to see more. Witty banter was the best part of WW, in my opinion, whether from Sam, Josh, Toby, etc. I'm picky about the WW FF I'll bother to read, and you hit it spot on! Thanks for taking the chance.
joanna77 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Hehe, 42? (I liked the reference.) I really liked the story, I think Sam staffing Santos would be fun to watch (and a sight for sore eyes ;) This was a fun read, you should post more in this fandom. ~ Joanna
rubycaspar chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I really liked it. I always loved the episode with Sam staffing Bartlet, and it would be strange for Sam to staff Santos who he doesn't know nearly as well.

Very well written and the voices were spot on. Nice work.
Bethells chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
It wasa good, you kept with the character style.

I realy enjoyed you write other things.
Amnesie chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
So good! Really. I love Sam.
Christina chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Great job...I love Sam fics and I really love the twist you did with the Santos adminstration I don't see that one done a lot...I hope you continue..I thought you did a great job with sam's character and I erally look forward to you explaining more about Sam avoiding the question about what happened that changed his mind wehn he went to California
SpreadTheWord chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Yay! West Wing! You did a great job. I'd love to see you do more of this fandom. You're great in House, and this? This is fabulous. :D
Elli chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Goodie, a follow up to the series. I liked it, the fact that Sam didn't get to know the cadidate in election time (like he did with Bartlet) really means that these types of conversations are necessary and this was a very belivable scene. A funny little moment very in character. I'd love to see further West Wing fic from you. Thanks for sharing.