Reviews for Longing For
TheNewBK chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I t was one of those rare one shots that were easily passable as something scripted by directors. Nice work
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
That was amazing
KnougeForever chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I loved that. I think you captured their personas well, however, Rouge is a little more resistant. But this was epic. Keep writing. xx
Shadikalfan27 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
hahaaha poor knuckles lol so clueless..

Knuckles: SHUT UP! /
KameKame-chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I really enjoyed this fic, and I agree with Rouge, dancing is so much fun, I always get that feeling of freedom when I dance. There were some mistakes here and there, but all in all, I loved it.

).( Knouge4Ever
SUPER SAM chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
dude...that was so GOD!I CAN'T NOT BELIVE THAT SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG LIKES SOLF ROMICTIC MUSIC!AFTER ALL IM IN LOVE WITH THE DUDE! wait?...WHAT! all great! will he is hot and sexey...I think I need to call 911 so bye-bye I guess
7knucklesrouge7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Nice job! (man i make crappy reviews!)
gent777 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Mediocre? Are you kidding me? This is far from mediocre...it's perfect to me. This is even better than the crap they put in Sonic X and some of the Sonic games.

Trust me, this is 100 times better.
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
lol! Knuckles is so stupid sometimes! Next time you could describe things more...
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
eh! SWEET I LOVE IT!
SacredOrder chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Even after all that Knux is still clueless...but I guess that's one of his endearing qualities. Never really looked at Shadow as the matchmaker type but that might be a side he usually doesn't show. Just like the soft romantic music. lol! Rouge and Knux YAY!
random-anime-gurl chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
u should write a sequel
stacie orico chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I just love kunckles and rouge stories like this. Good job!
ufcnerd66 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
great story great pairings only downside is you need to space it out more(like double space) cause it was hard to keep my place here and there and it was kinda hard on the eyes but everyting else was flawless excellent story and left me wanting more
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
It was a bit hard to read because all the paragraphs are pushed together, and there are a few typos. Also, it could have used a bit more description. But other than that, it was pretty good.