Reviews for Underground
Water-smurf chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
Lol! Vox and Cameo are going to kill each other before the day ends! (Or will it just be Cameo killing Vox?) I feel sorry for Donny. His family's dead! ;_; Poor turtle! You'd better update faster than you did last time. ;)
rika195 chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
hey good chapter! haha. Vox's reactions were good, and it seemed pretty real. Once again you've totally caught my attention. good job! Update soon! I want to know what Donatello will do!
Kathy chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Bit depressing way to start a fic, to be sure. I don't know much about this version of "Leatherhead." Somehow I think Donatello will follow a path of none of the above. Where will he turn without his brothers to look out for?
breathofdreams chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Dude, my friend and I are going to go see the movie /again/. You are not alone in your re-obsession.

You know, not many people off so many characters in the /beginning/, it’s such a sad start to a story! And it leaves you with an interesting handful of characters and themes to work with, exciting already. Really, really sad, but good. (You just HAD to kill my favorite character…didn’t you.)
Bumblebee's Girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Intresting start! can't wait for more!

update soon!

Cowa-bunga!
A Friend chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
It seems pretty interesting so far. I'm actually kinda nervous about what's going to happen. . . .
anypenname chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
So sad... (;_;)

Can't wait to read more!
rika195 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Wow, that was really good. Donatello is my favorite character! I can't wait to read more! Good start, and so far, it sounds like it will be a good story. I hope you update soon!