Reviews for A Mother's Love
Krugerfan18 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
I like it will you ever finish this story?
SailorMoonFan123 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
why is this called a mothers love and in this is Serena Rini's mother? love the story thogh could you make more to this thanks Rochelle. oh and I love the part this part“You three have got some nerve serving a sixteen year old liquor,” Darien said angrily. The other scouts looked at them just as angry.

“Yeah and your probably fucking her,” Haruka countered. Serena immediately covered Rini's ears while Michiru did the same for Hotaru.

“Haruka please you're going to teach them bad habits.”

i love that part and wow how the fuck can Serena drink the much Alcohol?
Latin Girl Writter chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Hi! I read this story some time ago, and had a hard time founding it. Sadly, though, it has not been updated. This is a great story you have here, I hope you plan on keep writing it, until then, I'll be waiting...
small876 chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
i think this is great but dont break up darien and serena and make seiya back off becasue im a HUGE DARIEN AND SERENA FAN ! ! !
melgirl1778 chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
I love your story! please contunue
Fire Dolphin chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
please update and continue, i love this new and smart usagi. please continue!
kymie29 chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
This is a great story please continue. I can't believe Serena can hold liquor down. Why is Darien so mad at Serena when, she is in advanced classes all she has to do is keep up in class then, she can drink whatever she wants to.
Chatelle chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
I dont normally do this but i am really liking this story plot so far i just hope its not like serena goes bad or any thing but it would be nice to see here be experienced and gain a back bone from the inner scouts. so keep up the good work!
rosebudjamie chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
update soon
kymie29 chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
This is a great story please continue it.