Reviews for Stand, Together
Fahziz - TFP chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Are you continuing this?
misslaly19 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
I love this you should really continue!And to the haters if yu have nothing good to say then dont say anything!Im seriously getting tired of people disliking stories because its not their fav. pairing
misslaly19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This should have happened!
The Frog Prince chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Your story is well written, very funny and very, very exciting. Incidentally, I agree that Mizuho would do just that, she even has a way of being possessive and jealous woman would not accept losing Kei so easily.

Anyway, my dream was to see Kei form a romantic couple with Koishi since the first volume!

Although it's been five years that does not write anything about this story, I'd love some day you'll continue to write it.

See you around
Satsujinki08 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I know it's very very very very late but it's a good story and hope you update it soon but if not it is still a more pleasant ending compared to the anime
Starfire99 chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
I don't call over a year with no updates as "updating soon"
Bluementrit chapter 2 . 3/25/2008

Saddletank chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
People who say Kei is acting OOC here don't understand what he is going thru at this time. People who say Kei is OOC are really fixated on Mizuho and want him to be with her. But very soon after this ep. Kei himself finds out that his and Mizuho's relationship is not right, and it's healthier for him to have relationships with girls more his own age.

At least, thats what he begins to think at this point in the series.

So, I can understand why you wrote this and why Koishi should be right for him.

What you've written is technically well done, very few grammatical errors and it reads smoothly and believably; nothing in it is awkward or uncomfortable as regards your sentence structure, grammar or plot. It's good. I like it.

My only question really is - why is this rated M? It's quite clearly K material, or at the very most a T. There's no limes or lemons and only one mention of anything adult.
Prongs85 chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Well, I must say the story is well written, although, I sincerely can't stand Herikawa (and Ichigo too, for that matter), so I didn't like the pairings you portrayed at all.

I mean, Kaede is just so quiet, she goes out with Hyosuke and that's it, she doesn't bother anyone, while Herikawa and Ichigo keep scheming trying to get Kei to hook up with Koishi...when it's obvious he doesn't want to!

Well, enough of my rambling here. Good writing, but Kei/Mizuho rules! lol
Perentie Fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Its well written, but I can't help but think about it being quite out of character. Namely from Kei. I mean this is the guy who was willing to leave Mizuho to save a fellow Standstill-sufferer from pain, even though the pain he felt sent him into his own standstill. Its hard to see him just up and making out with Koishi so suddenly and without regard for Mizuho's feelings beyond one line of thought. All in all the scene just didn't seem justified.

Your characterization of the story as what "should have happened" shows you obviously have your own views on the pairings, but really you should have explained more in author notes what you were trying to accomplish.

But then its probably just me. Its perfectly fine as a story, I just have trouble imagining Kei with anyone but Mizuho, as much as Koishi and Kei would make a good match if Mizuho did not exist, to have them not be together when she does exist is hard to accept. So just ignore my rambling.
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Hm... pretty good. I think you are being a bit harsh on Mizuho, but besides that, it seems nice. Hope you update soon.
splittingupbars chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
hey its me from MO well ur grammar is bad a bit...but other than that..its fine