Reviews for Ash
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Love it! :)
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great storyline and written to the point.

I don't know what else to say. It's just great.
Bambu chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed your one-shot. I think this is entirely plausible; both that he would choose to erase all evidence of his former life, and that Hermione would be the only one to look for proof to free him. Nicely, nicely written.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
This is absolutely brilliant! I don't understand how anybody would be so obliviant to not like the take on Severus here. Everything is so self-explanatory, not even remotely OCC.. nothing sudden nor rash. Everything was throughly explained and yet there is still remote curiousity left to make this a wonderful story. It was also very well completed, and it ended at a good place. Some fools think it wise to end a story at a place where it would cause the readers to want more. I think that is very foolish to be contemplated by themselves. I admire the way this story is wound together; the flashbacks add just that hint of perfectness to it. It's not all perfect, however, as best as it could get without ruining it. Wonderful job. I share your same believes in behalf of dear Severus. However it seems that once his innocence was proved and he was free of all his past you made him not to be a bastard no more..lol. I belive that Severus Snape is always going to be a sardonic bastard, yet slightly evil, but not a foe. He can hate Harry and all, but that doesn't mean he is not loyal. LONG LIVE THE INNOCENCE OF SNAPE.
witherwings1972 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Hi. this was really nice. I didn't think Snape was out of character really.

Maria
LovesRickman chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
A very good fic and a very good take on Severus! Thanks for a great read!

Missy
FatGlamour chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Oh my! This is beautiful! Totally love it! Added to favorites and my C2!
Terpsichore314 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I like your interpretation of SS, and it's clever the way the story unfolds, starting with the fire and then going back.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I wish Harry and Ron could have been as grateful-but then, why should they change from how they've been during the rest of the series?

I like this story a lot and hope to read more from you.
amsev chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Wow, what a powerful, evocative short story. I look forward to reading your other stories.
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I enjoyed reading your story and I agree with your opinions on Severus Snape.
harmswife chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
This was really good. I love that he burned down his own house. I could really see him doing something like that!
whitehound chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Interesting and quite good, apart from the bizzare description of Snape's house as a manor. A manor is a large house which overseas an estate: hwereas you yourself call it a small building, and it seems clear from the description that JK intended it as a little terraced cottage made for a mill-worker - probably what's called a two-up-and-two-down. That's four tiny rooms - kitchen, living roomm, two bedrooms - with an outdoor lavatory in the yard, and no bathroom.

Some of those hosues, in fact, didnm't even have a *private* outdoor lavatory, or a tap - just a communal lavatory-block and a pump, shared between several houses.
squeaker19450 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I enjoyed your story a lot . Of course it was totally too short{for me }anyway . Please continue writing Severus and don't mind negative comments about the pairing. It was very well done.
Droxy chapter 1 . 4/16/2007