Reviews for Disintegration
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
OMG NO PLS KEEP THE STORY GOING ITS SO GOOOOOOODDD
In Love With Netball chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
child who is cool chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
great story and yes update soon
GirlInBlue19 chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
I would finish the story, its dark and depressing, but it is also a very good story for those who are dark in mind, it shows a great struggle and understanding concept. and im interested in knowing if Star actually helped him kill them. Its really twisted and normally I hate reading these kinda things, but it kept my interest. Way to go.
chris chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
that stuff in italics... is it suppose to be her dreams or what she wants... im so confused. help me out send me a mess at . no caps
chris chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
who the hell is garield? is that suppose to be beast boy?
Adelsa chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow, this is so amazingly well written, I can't even begin to describe it. No joke. And yes, a make-shift ending of sorts, or really anything with closure, would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
Mimo-Sene chapter 7 . 12/17/2008

I think anyone would need closure after that last chapter; this is all truly excellent. ;D
Skelo chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
ThEnAmEsGiGi chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
oh! I dont want it to end so i vote YES! do an in between chapter and than the final chapter please. though if you left it as it is it would still be excellent i am curious as to what would happen next. i mean apparently she accepted it unless the killing the affected Beast Boy so bad made her see sense. Anyway, please update with the in between chapter!
whitexgodess chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
Wow...I mean...WOW! This story is so, so breathtaking, so desired, so amazing, so sick, so wicked, so WOW! I cannot form enough words in one review to tell you how amazing this story is! I actually read this a while ago, and after seeing the 'him' in the 1st chapter I put it on hold, trying to convince my confused self that Starfire was not having an affair...BUT after seeing it again, I thought that the 'he'...IS ROBIN! But the murders! BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE that twist in this story...it's so realistic, and that's what makes the amazement...reality...AND the whole grusomeness...that is incredible! I favor your writing style so much! Oh! and the whole C.H.A.O.S thing, where your seperate your words, great job, a new meathod of emphasizum...lovley! Along with the GREATEST TWIST EVER! I LOVE that you made Robin the killer! That's genius! You should get into the movie/drama writer's productions You'd be PERFECT!

O.O...I still can't think of enough words to emphasize how much I love this story...I'm stuck, I can't just say: I love it! Cause I do, but you may see that all the time as a 'have-no-time-to-review-so-I'll-write-this-real-quickly' saying...am I right?...So: do believe me when I say this: I love your work...It's pure genius in the mind of a Titans fan...and that's amazing C.h.a.o.s right there
aesthetic wonderland chapter 7 . 6/4/2008
yes, please update.

this has to be one of my favorites

and i'd really love to read the rest.

thank you.
ERSM333 chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
This is such a powerful story. I have never really read anything like it before. The emotions are so real. The panic is so realistic, half the time I feel like I'm panicking. She's not a perfectly polished thinker either, she has gaps and such in her thinking and logic. The sexual situations are really poetic and powerful at the same time. I think that you could leave the story just as it is, but also post an optional read chapter as the final chapter for people to finish if they wanted to.
tennisplayerx33 chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
i heart it so much] but i totally am so confused with the hims etc. haah explanation needed!

hearts