Reviews for Meaning of a Name
Midnight Phantasma chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Beautiful(':
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Allen's name does suit him. really loved this!
ToscaThorCat chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Man... you made me sob with this story! You did a wonderful job with the emotion of the story! I have read stories that attempt to make people cry, and not shed a tear, but your story was masterfully written, and heart wrenchingly beautiful! 5 stars!
Pandakeen chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow, it's amazing how Allen's name suits him!

This story made me cry at the end... Great job!
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aww, this is so comforting. I really enjoyed this very much especially because it's close to Chrismas!

I was about to search for the meaning of Allen, but seeing these, I say that the name suits him so well! Awzum job!

-Auto-
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
*Fan Girl Squeal* That was soo adorable! You must write more of these!
Grawzilla chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I haven't cried in years.

Far, far more than for three years I have not cried, even when people around me died.

Until I read this.

I, sincerely, congratulate you on a most outstanding job as this one fanfiction brought me to tears in the blink of an eye, when even death only made feel sorrow, but not cry.

Really, my most sincerest congrats. You are an AMAZING writer.
Zukinichan chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Great job, I really like this
Kiracookies chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Awes i loves this and the name thing was awesome i didn't know thats what Allen meant lol it really is a name that suits him thanks for the storie.
Lunan chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aww, that was so sweet. Just one of those little stories that make you melt with the fluffiness. My favorite kind of oneshot.

I think you have a talent for this kind of thing, so keep writing. I'd love to see more of your work.
Sessho chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I really liked it. Great job. It was deep and very probably.
Tears Falling Freely chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I like this one-shot alot, its really . . . pretty, if that makes sense. It flowed really well too. Ya know what's ironic, I used to not really like one-shots all that much, only a few exceptions, and now I'm writing them and reading alot more of them. Oh, I cleaned up Still Walking. Enough about me, this one-shot really was beautiful.
angelady chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This is so cute...I don't think anyone thought of making this. This is so original and...just so cute!
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
AWSOME! Awsome! awsome! That was really good! It was so sweet TT Poor Allen-chan XD That was really good, so sad yet so true. -wipes tears- XDD Writer's block suxs shit :P hopefully it goes away soon, cuz I cant wait for another chappie XDD

-hugs-

Kuro
Anti Arukasa chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Aw... it was beautifully written!