Reviews for Wanted: Good Huggers
whelmedarrow chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
The best
ihearthugs chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
*giggle* i saw this and just had to take a peek. it was funny. i especially loved the "no homo" part. thanks for the laughs. :)
Nonagall chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
that's really cutely random
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Cute. ;)
MischiefManaged7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011

That was really cute and hilarious! It brought a smile to my face from the very beginning to the end!
LikeAVision chapter 1 . 5/10/2010

This is so funny-instant fave.
Niks17 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw, how sweet!

Can i have a James Potter hug for reviewing? p
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
SO cute.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was cute and funny.

James sounds like a great person to have around when you are feeling down (or in need of hugs), and his conversation with Sirius about who he would rather date if he were gay was very funny, as was him telling Remus that he had no idea what Sirius was talking about.

I hope that you will have a good day!
lundigirrl chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
aw how cute. dud u totally got bitch slapped! nice one
kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
aw! ) i like the gay talk lol! P
lemonlimesweetness chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
That was cute. Hmm..I want a James Potter hug! Whatevs. Can you read a fic of mine? It's called Atrophic or Catastrophic?. I really need a review to boost my ego! Plz and thank you. (btw: if it sounds a bit.. random. I just thought of it while I was studying vocab for the S. and came across the word 'atrophy')
Gilligan chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Aw, this story is cute. Also, I love Sirius talking about being a poof. I know it's OOC, but he's pretty hilarious when he's dumb.
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
i think you have a winner with this story! its so cute and creative! great job!
serindraxx chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
i dont think i reviewed this the first time i read it, but it was still my favorite!

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »