Reviews for Bits and Pieces
sell chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
I wrote a comment, but so far he has not shown up ... Anyway, I liked the first chapter because it was Bobby. Bobby / Alex are my favorites, but these are well written. Thank you.
HeathRowTottie chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Very good. Enjoyed it.
Newbie GK chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
The last one was my favorite. I liked the idea of Logan being willing to give her up to help her career advance but I liked her staying even more. I must say though that the structure of the third one caught my eye especially the line: "She says goodbye to her first true love (and third lover) by kissing him long and hard on the low porch of her grandmother’s house." Not to sound cliche but this line flows. And I liked the distinction between "first true love" and "third lover."
Newbie GK chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Interesting comparison between Barek and Goren. I think it's true that her discoveries seem to go mostly unnoticed... which makes it somewhat ironic that Logan can't help but notice and watch her.
Newbie GK chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
I think the second one was the strongest of this bunch. I was able to picture Mike's "pleading gaze" and I thought the line, "This time, when she looks away first, it feels like failure" truly captures what was going through Barek's head.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Wow, you definitely had a variety of different drabbles in this chapter. I think my two favorites were the most opposite: the one where Eames says "We can hear you, remember" and the last one where Mike finds Goren. I must say that last one was very powerful and stuck with me after I finished especially the lines:

"and Eames - or what was left of her - was in the morgue downstairs"

"Goren's eyes are blank and unseeing, but they must see something because he blinks and tilts his head, just so.

"She was my partner," he says, voice soft and almost child-like. "It was all I could do."

Amazing job. (I think I'm always going to be haunted by that last quote, but in a good way because it means it was very powerful.)
Krisy18 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Please continue this. Nice job.
Morgenstern chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Those were so good! My favorite was the first one, even if it did have tragic character death. I really like the way you write. Great job. Are there more?
gorengal chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Enjoyed the mention of Olivet and her closet of Logan pads. Interesting insight about Mike being "addicted" to women and trying to understand his mother through them.
gorengal chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
The "five times Goren and Logan spent time together" chapter is very powerful...deep feelings come from so few words. I'm not sure why Logan would cuff Bobby in the last scene. Obviously what he did to Nicole was overkill, but wouldn't there be an IAB hearing instead of an arrest?