Reviews for Everything in Disarray
Lcky chapter 5 . 5/4
Oh where did thee go? This is brilliant and I know you haven't updated in a really long time, but I'm really hopeing you pick this up again! May you have a great day(s) and may your muse come back to your side for this!
obsessedwithj123 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
This is great! Keep updating!3
dragongirl2101 chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
NO! u dont let a gnarly story like this just hang! you finish it! its been five years its time to update please!
harrypotterismylove chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I am absolutely in love with this story! Update soon?
baobei chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
would love to see this picked back up :)
T-h-e-G-o-l-d-e-n-E-g-g chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
All right, I see that this story is on hiatus. Well, I do believe it four years is quite a long break, and it should be given some attention immediately. I.M.M.E.D.I.A.T.E.L.Y. Please? This story is so cute and despite being AU the plot is great! You're such a talented writer and I find myself laughing about every thirty seconds! You stick to their personalities so well that I feel as if the wonderful JK couldn't do any better! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue with this amazing, fluffy, adorable, giggle-inducing story!
I'mgoingtoHogwarts chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Continue with this one? Pleeaase?:D Great story!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
I absolutely love this story, it's excellent. I noticed it's been a few years since you last updated...do you ever plan on continuing it? Because I'd love to read more :)
HPAsherra chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
I hope you plan on coming back to this story!
TWHATT18 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
please continue soon!this has been really cute!i think george should find out that hermione was tortured by bellatrix soon during the horcrux hunt!UPDATE SOON!
AtticFan chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
This story shouldn't be abandoned, and that is that.
craizypet chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
im beginning to feel very, very, very sorry for poor george... im not sure that he knows what he got himself into... ha ha, loving the story so far, and feeling sorry for poor hermione and her work issues. on one hand, i am glad that she doesnt get it straight away like in most stories, i mean, she was a massive rule stickler! and then on the other hand, i kinda feel like, 'wince...'

update soon!
Weasley's girl93 chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
I absolutely love it :D

can't wait for the next chapter ;)

xx Leona
reeroy chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
MORE!

Gah, never though George would be THIS cute with Hermione! I'd like to see him get in a jealous rage please!

CHEERS!
Snwy.Leopard chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Please take this off hiatus. The story's going really well!