Reviews for Close
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
wow, that was amazing well written, i totally loved it, I hope we get some good brotherly moments coming up soon, its like they all died at the end of season 3, or maybe if you squint the beginning of season 4, but yeah, either way, great writing!
chb76 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
that was so cute - fantastic - I found this on somones faves who'd faved one of mine - funny that but I love it- kind of takes on a new twist too now we know how the series ends.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I think you're intent on making your readers cry..and it worked. This time I couldn't stop the tears...great job! It takes a lot to make me cry so seriously, good job!
darkflames chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Ah... Beautiful )
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Loved this. Great job
Arinia chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Excellent work!
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Very cool. You captured them both well.
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
my brother came in the room just as I got to "because Dean never broke a promise" and I just put my hand up as if to say "don't interrupt me!" it was that good I just had to read the end uninterrupted. Our poor boys. But you made the really could point of if Dean did make a deal with the demon, he would do exactly what his dad had done. Excellent point. Well done. Fantastic one shot/tag
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aw, that was so cute.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
wow that was really beautiful. really. it was just so awesome and really amazing what Dean will and won't do and how he feels about it. and really great ending with the whole hug thing. awesome!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Awesome oneshot! You tugged on the emotions big time with your vivid descriptions of Sammy's pain!