Reviews for G EVA
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Awesome story
Please continue it.
masterart chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
i hope shinji stop in time i can't wait what happen next
Heero Yuy009 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
can not wait for you to update this story
TURP chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
holy shit this is bizarre but i'll bite on it. if you get any new chapters up i'll look them over. however in return i'd appreciate if you'd do the same. i'm unable to update as i just got a new pc (no office program/not yet anyways;). it should only take a week at most. if you can please give them a few loks over but be warned they're bizarre crossovers like evaganelion/darkstalkers, elvin lied/guyver, megaman x/elvin lied... yup crazy right but at least look them over. oh uh how's the harvest out there going? in PA it's getting chillier at night i can sense fall's coming.
Lyoko Barbossa chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I be liking yer story there, matey... Never thought about turning tha quiet one into... um... grr what was his name again... um... that kid that pilots tha Dragon Gundam. XP

And it would be a killah move if Asuka got landed with tha gundam who's shoulders turn into wrecking balls...

also fer Misato to have tha Sports Gundam.

Sorry fer ramblin there, matey. Excellent story, great detail... I be hopin ye be updatin yer story soon. Toodles, chum.
Heroes-of-Love chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Cool story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next
AAA chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
Is CH4 "Battle: GUNDAM/EVE VS Angle"?
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Yo are you still alive bro? please update this thanks
zero chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
cool fiction git next chapter
dragon-cloud16 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
You really need to update you fics soon. This is a good one and I hate to think that its discontinued. And besides, wouldn't you want to see the Gundams fight the Angels and Evangelions? Although we all know a Gundam would win like the Dynamos or Exia from Gundam 00.
chaosthesith89 chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
OMG, Please update soon. This is getting awesome. The idea of turning the closest people to Shinji into the new Shuffle Alliance is sheer brilliance.
joe chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Nice might I suggest that you make rei and asuka's evas into female versions of the dragon and bolt gundams, Hikari in the rising gundam would be cool to.
backlash5 chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
great story, I just read all three chapters, keep up the good work. You should try and bring in the DG Cells to make it more intrasting. (Sorry about the spelling)

UPDATE SOON, PLEASE
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
I know you are trying to recreate the Shuffle Allience but why couldn't you give Asuka the Shadow Gundam, they are both German after all.
duzell3071 chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
I have to agree with Sanji, the story was rushed. Furthermore, Gundams and Evas do not go well together. The Evas were specifically designed to set it apart from the other robots from other series. You didn't even bother with the full description, so we don't have any idea what the heck we are looking at. Plus the plot device has been overused with the 12th Angel, and this whole story reeks of unrealism.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »