Reviews for A Compromise
kaesaku chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
goes to my faves!

i enjoyed this (as well as the other MBMH fics) so much! :)
demonicange1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
"and the fact that he could actually close his eyes and trace every single line of any part of Makio’s tattoo with his tongue was completely unrelated, thankyouverymuch"

HAHAHAHAHAHA! so good! i loved every bit of it! especially Jun's tattoo! 8D thank you!
zoomboom chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
A broken one with a glaring face and blood dripping out of it or something, right? Or…ripped out of some guy’s chest? There’s a guy with a gaping hole in his chest involved too, right?”

Personally I like that one better

“that didn’t involve their mutual satisfaction in any case” – somehow , I doubt that…

“There would be no dragon scales or gnashing teeth or rending claws or sucking chest wounds involved, - but those are the cool stuff !

couldn’t you make Jun drink something more interesting then water , like juice , Tequila or at lest a smoothie ?

“Property of Sakaki Makio: Touch and DIE” – hahaha I should have known !

“ the other man would finally be experiencing some much anticipated (and intense) nicotine-withdrawal. – I don’t smoke but it stele sounds so mean ! (loving it )

I sometimes muse the idea of putting all the smokers of the world on one island and leaving them a single sig …

Good piece , very educational