Reviews for Going Drag
DarkinocensDLT chapter 3 . 4/11
Buahahahahha That Fic!
I love, It 's a shame you have not finished.
cheery1129 chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Oh my goodness! This is one heck of a fanfic! I really really like it! The story is fun and exiting enough until that Maya girl appears. Her presence made the story more interesting. by the looks of it Kurama is starting to have a crush on Botan, what will he do now when his old puppy love comes into picture? And to make things worst he is disguised as a girl? Oh my! Please I'm BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. And please update ASAP. :)
Fwallow chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
surprising funny, looking forward to reading more whenever you get around to it!
oceanabyss chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
please update I don't think I have laughed this hard in a while.
i like to read stuff chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
omg i thought u forgot about this story xD its so cool! plz continue
crystal chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Wait, so if Kurama is wearing a skirt is there panty hose or does he have to shave his legs? o.O
amber chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
UPDATE! I beg of you!
Hylander McLeod chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
uhoh. Things are about to get more interesting. and complicated. wonder how long until the secret is out. (especially since Kurama hadn't changed his last name)

by the way as to Maya's lastname ... I believe it's Kitajima.
CHeRRy PoP LoVe chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Please, Please,Please, Please,Please, Please,Please, Please,Please, Please,Please, Please,Please, Please,Please, Please,Please, Please,Please, Please,Please, Please,Please, Please... Please try to finish this! Its so amusing and dorky and i love it! So please continue!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Your story is good and different. Its really funny. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )
Kaori Minamino chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Very good story I like it. Poor Kurama...It's bad enough his boobs got messed up and Botan had to fix them, but now Maya's there AND caught Botan?

What did he do? Lol. Oh, and according to the internet, her name is Katajima Maya. Don't know if the spelling matters so much, or if this is actually the right way, but I figured I'd put it in here too.

Anywho, update as soon as you can. This one is definitely a keeper.
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Really love this story. I can't wait till the next chapter!
Thundercat chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
BWAH HAHAHA! OOH This is funny! *Imagines the expination that Botan cooks up!*
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
I nearly died of laughter at the bra thing! More soon please!:3
dela490 chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Hello. I just read your story and I love it. It's so original and funny to see kurama in such situation concerning the mission (to be disguised in girl) and the meeting with Maya (by the way I think that her last name is Kitajima). So keep writing your story, please.