Reviews for At the End of the Tunnel
Beth Nottingham chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Squeeeeeeee!

Yaone-san in a towel!

Rotflmbo!

OMg, I love this fic! Well, okay, I love torture fics in general, but this one is awesome! I love how she 'dismisses the alien feeling,' I can't wait to read the rest! Please update soon!

And, er, please don't actually let Sanzo get raped... I'm not a fan of rape at all... Even in torture fics. Respect the blood and guts! Lol, I'm demented...

And you wanna' know somethign really creepy? Not only do I love torture fics... I love BUNNIES too!
soji chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Woah SO GOOD... very vivid details and beautiful descriptions! Pleeaasee continue it?
Shinigamis Wrath chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
Hello!

I just got done reading all five chapters so far, and let me just tell you that I like what I am reading so far. The only thing I could find to note for concrit is just the use of confusing words, meaning words that people generally confuse for the other. In Chapter 1, you use the word 'wares' for the use of 'wears off'...but that's the only major thing I can find right now. Other than that I really enjoy this story and I hope that Sanzo gets to kill Nii in an even MORE inventful way than what the sadistic bastard is using to torture the Monk with! Keep up the good work!
jykamiya chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
love how the story goes (the fact that i'm a sucker for SanzoYaone fics may have helped) and am totally looking forward to your next update! V
sanzo4ever chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
whoa...awesome job so far. I must say that I've never seen a pairing like this before. Unique idea. Nice.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Just to let you know, I think you nailed Sanzo's personality. Stubborn to a fault! _ Update Soon, Please!
RedBrunja chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
I was so happy when I got the alert that said you'd updated!

I'm loving this story and the way Sanzo and Yaone are interacting. I really enjoy Sanzo, and him thinking of Goku while he's being tortured was perfect. Nii has met his match, and I can only hope you're going to be killing him in some nicely evil way at the end of this fic.

My one nitpick is that Yaone is really controlled - while I buy Nii freaking her out really badly, I'm not sure if I see her needed herbs to calm her down, especially if she has a patient in front of her. I think it would be more realistic that she'd just will her hands to stop shaking.

Other than that, I loved this, and the scene with her coming to the door in a towel was hilarious. I love Doku's reaction, and Yaone disbelieving Gojyo and him are related.

Very, very nice.
Raging Lulu chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
Good for you, Yaone, use that body of yours to get back at the others, lol. You deserve it. Update!
Shivera chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
An update! Finely! How is Goku anyway? I can't see him taking Sanzos capture well...
hayley chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
i like the chapter alot.
Wolfyn-D chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Woohoo! Finally, chapter five! It was well worth the wait!

It was neat how you added Nii's different attitude and stuff, I really like it(overall)!

Please make another chapter!
See Saw chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Yay for updates! This is a very good fic and your style very much resembles Minakura's (at least, to me it does) which is no small feat. And the angst is an added bonus. Can't wait for the next chapter!
nimblnymph chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
The one sad thing about being a beta reader? I don't get to be surprised.

The one good thing about being a beta reader to a story you really like? I don't get to be surprised!

What a little paradox... anyway, to the story itself. The small changes you made were perfect. The flow of this chapter was nice and solid. It really helped a LOT that most of this was from Yaone's POV. You're fleshing out her character nicely, which is definately necessary to any Yaone-ship pairing. I'm also squealing over the fact that you're starting to plant the seeds of a trust relationship between them. Very cool.

Now, I have to apologize to you. I didn't respond fast enough to your email about the changes made. I'm sorry about that. There was one other section I thought needed just a bit of tweaking... but it's posted now and we're the only two who know. right? *grins* It's not a flow killer and not worth mentioning beyond the fact that I was slow to respond. *bows* I'm sorry, I am a very bad beta who needs to be punished! Preferably with a fan by a monk... *ahem*
liltle chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
That was very interesting. They have finally struck out a conversation which is a good thing.

I really like this story as it shows how much emotions you could mantain chained in a dungeon with a beautiful apothecary taking care of you.

Really can't wait to see what happens next..
RedBrunja chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
I really enjoyed reading this.

Your set up is nice and believable, and both Yaone and Sanzo feel in character to me.

Seeing Yaone and Hwan interact made me giggle, and I really like how you're building up Sanzo x Yaone's relationship - first its very wary and then they start seeing the snippets of humor in each other.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
hayley chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I like the story and i hope that sanzo dose get along with yoane and surives as well .