Reviews for It's My World
Totalfangirl01 chapter 1 . 1/15
Although it was short, I loved it :3
I liked the concept of Danny being unique in a world ruled by Ember; and the part were she asked him how she couldn't completely control him, and he answered:"Because I hate you" was hilarious XD
Anyway, good story! :D
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I hoping there's a sequel to this and u should have it where Danny from the past comes here to stop Ember and wins but having them both fall in love with each other.( Past Danny gets here by Clockwork teleporting him there also the future Danny under Ember's control fades from existence due to the past Danny showing up but you can take it from there explaining how it happens.)
ashes34 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
omfg (oh my fucking god) is ember going to force danny to have sex with her
bleach1990 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
can you do more to this one it made me wanting more
kataang160 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I really like this story! I know it's short but its still really good.
CuCernunnos chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Very good story. Excellent conundrum. I'll have to keep an eye out for more of your work.
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz write more!
Ghostboy315 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
is this a chapter thing or a one shot i mean it has a lot of potential
DeadDeadDeadUnused chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
You know, I noticed many similarities between this and Adulous Huxley's Brave New World. Is there any correlation between the two?

It is absolutely brilliant, though.
Poetry Devourer chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Hey I think you should update Cause I love it!
Nonasuki-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Heh, I like this. I'd love it it if were to be continued, but... I like where it ended, too. Awesome story!
Trisscar chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That was pretty good for 30 minutes. I presume you're going to write a sequel? If so I can't wait to read!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Not much to say except that it was rather odd that Danny doesn't show any real emotion towards hus ruler, I mean from the way I see it he's just like the time he was contoled by Freakshow.

I guess that if Danny wasn't controlled by Ember then he would definately have no reason to hold back and fight her and by the way, the hating thing?.

I saw that coming.

"Ember rested the back of her head on her palms, leaned back, and smiled. She loved a challeng.

Am I to guess there is a sequel for this?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.