Reviews for A Lovely Veneer
Valancy Stirling chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Ahh. The fluff! Tamaki! The feels! The moe!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
cute! tamaki is so...shiny! he's everything happy in the world! :)
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was really sweet, not to mention well done!
shadowstarr chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh my goodness. This was so beautiful 3
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was both entertaining and insightful. I like the way that Tamaki and Haruhi's life together turned out. This was very sweet.
Tanigi chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aww, this was sweet. 3 I loved Tamaki as a teacher, and the thought of Haruhi proposing is hilarious and so darned possible. XD

Thanks for a great fic!
Nebunie chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
You portray Tamaki extremely well. Beautifully written, you have amazing talent. (:
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This was lovely .. and the fact that Tamaki did find his happily ever after .. beautiful.
usa-chan-rocks chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
soo, I'm a big Jane Austin fan, and I notcide that the begining of the story is like the begining of pride and prejudice but replaced by your own ideas.

Nice story, but not ouran style, but different, which is good too.
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Beautifully written, and unimaginably fun to read. :) You are an excellent author.
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Goodness!This is such a beautiful piece!You portraye Tamaki perfectly!~

And the idea of him being a teacher sounds interesting too~
Colormyworld chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Kawaii.
cherrixwolf chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Beautiful one-shot. I loved the twists and turns in their relationship that are distinct characteristics of the Ouran series. Great job! And I loved Himeko XD
CatrinaSL chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I love the idea of Haruhi proposing. My favorite part: "Some happy endings, he was learning, took a detour and ran over a few caution cones by accident before they were on course..."
Squabbit chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Well MY favorite part is when their daughter tells him Kyoya's teaching her international investment XP Omg I just love him *dreamy sigh*

Lol,very creative writing style.I love that she's like her mother,all we're missing now is just another optimistic,smart idiot hehe!

So cute anyways,good jobby!

-may*