Reviews for Redemption
Guest chapter 34 . 5/2/2019
This was a great, lovely, fluffy, and original story. I love the romantic focus you gave it and every pair had their moments. Their characterisations were fun and love that you just focused on having a healthy relationship between the main pair Ryou and Bakura.
Even the angst was short-lived and the smut was well written so the overall feeling of the story was so sweet. :)
Miss Tako chapter 34 . 4/17/2015
It was amazing! I loved it from start to end, so many feels! You did a wonderful just with that story and the universe you built.
geminicastor chapter 34 . 2/6/2015
OMYGOD. I cried too much.
I absolutely adored reading this! Couldn't put it down! It was so wonderfully thought out and all the puzzle pieces fell into place and I just bow down to your fanfiction writing talents!
100% amazing! Brava!
(Now I must go get some tissues...)
Queen of the Silent Ones chapter 34 . 2/27/2012
(Yes I'm a real user, if you reply to reviews like I do, the name I used is my user)

This was amazing. I laughed, cried, hated, and loved along with the characters as they interacted. You're really good and developed an amazing story. Wow, really wow.
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 34 . 10/30/2011
Thank you for this whole story. It was breath thaking. There is no words on just how amazing this story is. :)

I hope you do put up that bonus chap.

Take care, and good luck with your baby. :)
CarnalCoast chapter 34 . 5/3/2011
This fic... was way~ better than I expected it to be! Overall, it was amazing. I don't know if it was just me, but the feel of the story suddenly changed once Ryou got hit by the car and all of the stuff that followed. It wasn't sad, but... Ehh I don't know how to explain it; I'm not good at words like you fancy novelists are! Anyway, I thought it was really amazing of you to pull that off. ...Not to mention, the lemoney scenes were more than drool-worthy.

I'm so glad I read this, the ending was perfect! Good job and have an awesome life with your baby, who is probably 2 by now but whatever! _
RegalAngel chapter 34 . 4/28/2011
Wow... i don't know what else to but... wow... This story is simply beautiful and i dont think I have ever read anything quite like it. And I adore how everything turned out in the end. All in all, this is a story I'm proud to say has wormed its way into my top Three favourite stories on this site.
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 34 . 7/15/2010
OMG! I just read all of this fic today it was so good! I just couldn't stop reading! I practically balled my eyes out when the whole car, gun, death, redemption thing was going on! T-T

Can't wait till the epilogue! -

~Kiara
orsa-verba chapter 34 . 7/10/2010
I rarely, repeat, RARELY, review finished fanfics, but I gotta say, of all the ones I've read, this one really takes one of the biggest slices of cake. For a first fanfic, I gotta say, kudos to you. This is absolutely amazing. A beautiful piece that kept me guessing around every corner.
Yazaminx-x chapter 34 . 4/9/2010
This story...It may have been and may be the best angel/human/demon story i have ever read.

I DID bawl my eyes out when Ryou got hit by that car. In fact, I cried a lot during this story.

I loved it oh-so much. I do hope you make an epilogue -

That's the best review I could write at 4am, ha.

**waits hopefully for any possible epilogue**
Monkeys.4eva chapter 34 . 2/1/2010
Aw! Sweet~
Ltkk022 chapter 34 . 11/12/2009
You finally finished, and this story is in all ways beautiful.

No, a thousand words better! I was hysterical when I saw chapter 34, I thought I might pass out! Congratulations on finishing your first fanfic, even if you still have an epilogue planned. The story, the plotline, the detail, all so great!

This was a great story, and I'll be rereading it many, many times!

You've got a favorite!

-Lt.
Sempiternal Goddess chapter 34 . 11/9/2009
Best. Story. Ever. You completely personified the characters, and I've never read a more wonderful story. I honetly can't think if any critiques... Keep writing! Oh, and if you wrote/ are writing a book, tell me!
Rannaty chapter 34 . 10/30/2009
Aw, a happy ending, got to love those. I'm late in reviewing but I was amazed when you updated. I wasn't sure what to make of it xD I'm glad you updated but it's sad to see the fic end... All in all, it was an enjoyable read. I'll probably come back to it again some day, as I'm guilty of rereading fics I like over and over -;;

An epilogue would be nice but not necessary. This chapter concluded things nicely, I think.
orange-blue sheep chapter 34 . 10/22/2009
-sigh-

That was so very awesome. I'm glad you managed to write it and put it up after this time 8D It is such a nice ending~ I can't really say anything else. It was just plain awesome. The interaction between Joey and Kaiba was nicely written: the little things you do make it great, such as the small reasons you insert that make the characters do what they do. I excitedly await the epilogue whenever you decide to write it

~hitsuji