Reviews for Drag
Ayumi Warui chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
Wow, I can't believe I've read a fanfic 7 years old and I don't know even if you'll read this review at all, but I'm very happy that I had been bored enough to do a search for fanfics of a game I loved so much because it made me find yours. Your fanfic is awesome, really, I found all characters absolutely IC, what is hard enough with personalities so complicated like Albel's or Cliff's but you even managed well with circumstances so harsh like the ones you put in this story. I, like you, like more the character's deepening than the action in a story, what may explain why I loved your fic so much. Well, that and the easy to read and entertaining narration, of course. I have to admit -with a little embarrassment- that in the first two chapters I could not help but laugh at some points (just like Arzei was about to do when discovered Albel's gender change) but, really, the way Albel's mind worked was so funny... Well, he always is funny in his odd way, like when he wanted to toss all responsibility over the poor dragon. But... I'm getting sidetracked, right? I just wanted to say that I loved your characterization, your narration and your story, in that order. I don't know if you continue writing in the present but you SHOULD. Talent is a gift that may not be wasted.
I wish you the best of the lucks! See ya!
Riku chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
Wow, That was awesome. I haven't quite finished Star ocean, but I think I have new motivation too. hehe. I felt sorry for Albel at the beginning, and the end, but as a girl, he still kicks ass. hehe. Anyways, that was awesome. I like how you wrote the chapters through a different person's eyes each time. That was really neat, and kept the story interesting to me. Thank you, and please write more Fan fics of Star ocean. You rock

Riku

PS. might read some of your kingdom hearts fanfics, if I haven't already. XD
Dracoqueen22 chapter 17 . 11/28/2007
What is there to say? I liked the fic, one of the few Star Ocean ones on this site worth reading. I normally don't like gender changing fics but by the time you threw that little plot in - though I should have seen it coming - I was already hooked on the story and couldn't stop reading it. I love your Albel though. He is so in character that it's wonderful. And your Fayt voice is pretty good, too.

Overall, I enjoyed reading the story. Nice and dark and interesting.
KuroSakura-chan chapter 17 . 9/2/2007
I think deep down I knew it was going to end like that. It's sweet in an angsty sorta way, but I'm ok with that. I'm definetely not disappointed in this fic; on the contrary, I love it. Which makes me remember not planning to finish reading it at the beginning. ;;

Anyway, good luck on your next fics!

-KuroSakura-chan
Alzemu chapter 17 . 8/29/2007
Ar...so it's over...that was pretty long. Lol. I still have hard time imagining the two men together in love(although in here Albel seem to be other wise)

Shouldn't argue after reading through the whole thing. lol It's real good to see the end of atleast one of fanfic seeing most of them just tend to die out before finishing lol. ha ha.

Any how, nice job and let me pat you on the back! lol
Alzemu chapter 16 . 8/29/2007
Ah, why is it that I kinda expected that when you warned a character dying in the beginning?
Alzemu chapter 15 . 8/29/2007
woah, there's an Albel solo ending? I thought there was only fayt-albel pair ending and Fayt solo ending? WTF?

Oh, and about Adray, that annoying dude has a high affection point in the beginning for everyone and he generally gains more and more through private action no matter what you seem to respond to him. It's like 3 if you say something nice and 5 for saying something mean(and you only get 1 to albel for saying something mean too!)
Alzemu chapter 14 . 8/29/2007
Next, next, next
Alzemu chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
Although Maria doesn't seem to convers much with Albel during the game, it is stated out that her respect point was higher toward albel than any other was to him.

My Maria always gets mad when i try to do something stupid with Albel and he ends up dead. Another evidence that these two respect each other more than they may let on. Although I doubt it's no where enough for a relationship. lol

Sorry just thought would comment on it because of the little Maria info you had in this chap.
Alzemu chapter 12 . 8/29/2007
Yeah, I kinda agree on your end note...it is kinda meh...I was yawning all the way. That isn't to say you are a great writer.
Alzemu chapter 11 . 8/29/2007
I've been putting bunch of one-liner reviews so here's some modification suggests.

"him had not already dead" already died not already dead.

"fall caused an injury " it's fine as it is but I think causes would be much better.

Some people love long reviews and some people like shorter ones. I'm giving you both because I have no idea which you like better. lol

The story seem to get gloomier these chapters though
Alzemu chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
If you wanted to laugh at albel for PMSing then you would need more than a safe distance and shields considering he has far off reaching moves that doesn't require the assistance of his claw arm.

I'd say if you were on a celestial ship then maybe...lol
Alzemu chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
Aw...it's getting too depressing...

And I need to sleep...Will read the rest tomorrow. lol
Alzemu chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
calm in face of cliff...lol
Alzemu chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
I think I'm gonna go land an extra hard blow on Vox next time I fight him in the game lol. I shall personally tear him from limb to limb! RAWR!