Reviews for Theodicy
JanessaVR chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
An interesting after-DN fic. That said...

Hail Kira! Kira is justice! :-)

Had to say it. Light may have jumped off the slippery slope eventually, but I was always rooting for him to win.
StarFire and Sakura chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That is what he wanted, isn't it? He wanted to be in control, to know everything, to be able to manipulate everything to his own ends. They gave him what he wanted... knowledge.

And it is his greatest weakness.

Great story.
xoxoxlovestinksxoxox chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Many fanfics describe Light's punishment. Having to watch his father's death repeatedly. Really being lost in nothingness. (And my personal favorite, in one doujinshi: having to have one child for every name he's ever written in a Death Note.) However, none have been so cruel and unusual as having him really "live" his worst nightmare.

Even if I rather like Light in the end, I REALLY like the way you think.

Beautifully worded. The tone is consistent with Light's feelings and thoughts, and the imagery throughout is great. Not to mention Quez, who is so evil... XD I think you could write a story centering around her and even the OC haters would adore it. Plus L's scene. Just...awesome.

Adding this to my C2 Community for Death Note oneshots~! And if you do want to have nerdy dicussions, feel free to message me. XD
LadyDarthorn chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That was probably the creepiest fanfic I've ever read. It was awesome to read; your style of writing is so engaging! and I love how it kind of changes as the story goes on. the form of punishment was very suited to Light (like Light I was pretty sure he was going to be made into a shinigami xD)

Your really good at getting into character (I read most of your OHHC fics and I love how you write Tamaki xD) it really makes the story more real.

well I'm sufficiently unsettled now so I'm going to go find myself something nice and fluffy to read xD
k123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
oh my god...OH MY GOD, this was so so so good! The whole concept and L and all the people he killed and oh Light being aware of everything and oh! I love your writing. And you should definitely continue writing Death Note, becuase you do it so well and the characters are so perfect and yes, I realize that I have way overused the word so, but your writing has simply taken all my vocabulary and reduced it to shreds :)
ice illuser chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
wow...that was really good.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I love you! Thanks for posting on FFN, even though you've already done so for LJ.

And I think we should get together and find better places to pimp your stories more!