Reviews for Aurora
I liked this chapter. It was very romantic between the two boya
pinkypiejr12 chapter 29 . 7/18/2014
Awesome, poor Suki. But I can't wait for an update! (Totally fangirling over this)
RobotBendingVampire48 chapter 29 . 2/8/2014
How could you not name the final chapter?! I am very picky with stories, and Let me just say that this is one of the best ones I've read! I loved it, from the jetko fluff to the drama to the action, thus sorry was simply awesome. It would have been really awesome if you had written the last chap! But oh well. Just good work on this piece. It really was an entertaining read
Bloody-red-scar chapter 29 . 12/1/2013
So, I guess you will not continue it. Too bad. I would love to see the last chap.
tommy5146 chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
tommy5146 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Kaoru Anderson chapter 29 . 7/13/2013
This story is awesome. Please write more. I needs to know what happens with Sokka, Toph, and Suki
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I'm not quit sure how to say this... but this is a beautiful story and I was wondering if you would finish it. The story is amazing. I'm not much of a writer myself, but I love this story and encourage you to finish it. :)
chris91234 chapter 29 . 5/19/2013
I really enjoyed your story and found myself eagerly anticipating reading it every night until I finished. Initially, I dreaded the idea of an mpreg jetko fan fiction, because all I had ever read beforehand were the traditional stories. After taking the time to actually read the story, I found myself completely taken over by your interesting story plot. I loved every moment of your story and can't wait for you to finish it off with that final chapter you promised and hopefully... a sequel. Please consider the sequel for your fans! And if you choose to do so I would love to see the dynamic between Zuko and Jet evolve even more. Thank you so much for a wonderful adventure.
little chy chapter 29 . 3/7/2013
hi, its me again. Sorry, i wasnt done the last time. i have been reading this story in school. Yep! Anyway, i go to MAcarthur High SChool and my real name is a secret to all those i post a coment in the the name of Little Chy. I love this story a whole lot, and it is awsome that Zhao is dead. i have been thinking about writing a story that is similar to this, but not the same. In my story, instead of only having one baby, Zuko and Jet are going to have Four. but so far Zuko is only pregnet with the eldest, whuch is a girl and her name is Atheena. and as he is pregnet, those four kids come from the future to help end the war. the second child is a boy, and the last two are twins. anyway, i would like your opionion on this, so please hurry.
Little Chy chapter 29 . 3/7/2013
wow, just wow. this story has the most drama and the most heart achs and love and tears and the most disturbing Zhao in the whole world, when will you update again, please do hurry. this story is the bomb. hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry! I cant stand the wait.
Thischick chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
So, I love how sweet this is.
And the list, oh gosh the list.
Uncle Iroh, protective? Nice touch.

I know this is already complete, but there is something I cant quite get over. Jet RAPED Zuko. And while Im glad for the happy relationship, I feel as though that should come AFTER more reluctance, Zuko guilting him or holding Jet at bay for awhile.
Jen chapter 29 . 1/2/2013
I really do hope that you update this at some point. Finding good Jetko mpreg is so difficult, I've read this fanfic about 5 times already.
Megami Vanu chapter 29 . 9/1/2012
Una muy buena historia a pesar de estar en pleno descenlace, no està terminada... ha pasado mucho tiempo en verdad.

Algún dìa...
Peacock Slayer chapter 29 . 7/31/2012
Its been years since u updated its really caught my eye pleaseeee updateeee