Reviews for Spiral Down
Hystaracal chapter 1 . 6/19
Holy crap, this is bleak. :( And dark. And just so so sad. (In a well written and beautiful way, of course!)
amalina899 chapter 1 . 4/16
oh noooo they were doing great poor hermione
mhcalamas chapter 1 . 2/8
Well, I’m going to fall down crying, too... :(
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Wow! I feel like this came from a unique angle, and the ending was intriguing. I agree with RainingEmeralds - I'd like to know a bit more about Hermione s situation at the end.
Emo Gothic chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I was simply strooling down your list of stories and this one just seemed to catch my eye. I don't think i've cried after a reading a story for a long time untill i read this. All you want to do is see this happy ending that you almost always expect. But I congragalate you for such an awesome story. Thats all i can really say.
silviaelisa chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
dear god this story's heartbreaking.. it's crazy and slightly rotten, but still.. heartbreaking.. in a good way, you know.. i guess it's a good thing it's oneshot..
Ardelliox chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I was mesmerized by this story. You presented the characters in a dramatic, yet very down-to-earth way. And I liked the ending of you oneshot, somehow it gave me chills. Oh, tears started welling up for me, as well (now that's rare). All in all, this was a success! :]
blueidpanda chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow... that's intense man. Poor Hermione
RainingEmeralds chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh my God, how tragic! This was beyond brilliant; this was so well-written, riveting, insightful, angsty, heartbreaking(!), and just, everything else, I'm running out of adjectives. hehe But, anyways, really nice work! I just have to say that I related to the beginning a lot. Many things that I used to love have become... almost redundant over a period of time (except reading fanfics, of course). And how Hermione feels about her seventh year I feel about my HS Sophomore year. Blah!

You characterized Draco and Hermione very well in this story, and characterization is very important to me. A specific character CANNOT be too OOC, or I will stop reading. You pulled off the characters perfectly, and whatever changes you made, you made them work and made them necessary for the story. The only thing I didn't really like was the separating of the Golden Trio, I never like that. I mean, it's the Golden Trio! But, I suppose that was also necessary; for these types of stories, it is.

Great twist, great ending. I would like to know a little more about it, though. How did she come to be delusional? How long has it been? What, of this story, has she been hallucinating? If you would answer these, I'll give you a virtual cookie. :P Yum, yum.

Amazing plot, characterization, writing, ending, situations, everything! Great work.

(HA, see? You asked me to read some of your other stories, and I am! And no, you didn't scare me away one bit. Off to the next one...)
prozac.will.be.my.nation chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Awe.

That was so sad.

I loved it.

It was amazing.
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Great job, the fic was definitely a 'spiral down'- for Hermione. Loved it.
thunder sister chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I just thought you'd like to know... This is the first Dramione fanfic I have ever read. I looked forward to staying away from the ever continuing Harry Potter fandom (it's so big as it is) and be content with other fanfic categories.

But damn my curiousity I so happened to stumble here and this is the fanfic I ended up reading... And let me tell you, I don't regret it one bit. There are many great dramione fics out there (and horrible ones as well) but this one, I won't forget.

Thanks for writing this! I (and a handful of others) appreciate your rime and effort!
super-hiro chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
um... i got a little lost there... but w/e. good story, i liked it
elly32 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
GREAT story! I usually hate angst endings, but this one was perfect!

Keep writing,please:)

hugs,elly:)
whispertoo chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
oh, wow! how sad. but really good. to bad it wasent longer. who was holding her down? harry? ron? did they evan stay with her after that? oh well. one shots suck, their to short but loved yours anyhow. anyways, great story and keep writing. ;)

~whispertoo~