Reviews for A Story of Convenience
lilliansato18 chapter 19 . 5/27
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE
lilliansato18 chapter 1 . 5/17
oh my god this is so unlike thwm but I like it lol, it adds to the appeal of the story. Nice work, claps on u
SugarArts chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
love love :)
doukissa chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
OMG you make me re-rrad FoR and now I'm thr new fan of ToFuu 3 (I know, it's VERY late!) and sadly I cannot find the link of the full version of this chapter. can you help? :(
misslhydagee.sd.migs chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
wow! this was great :) the ending made me cry so touching :)
adikakosaanime chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
i soooo love this story.. i got me hooked! :)
anthem0201 chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Love love love your stories. :)
Love this more than the others. (Except maybe for NOT DATING)

One very very tiny quibble, though. With the method of contraception Fuuko is in, it takes between 3mos to 1 year after stopping before she can conceive again.
Aya Night chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
awwww i want more michan and fuuko :9
its soo sad that its over :(
hironohime chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
Mia sama, I just want to tell you that I really love this story especially this chapter and I've been reading it the ummmpptenth times (LOL). I agree with your opinion that women who don't want to have children are whore. I'm a married woman myself and I'm not thinking of gaving any children thought I'm living in a country of which people label married women without children as "useless". Sorry for my blabberring I was just so happy that I've found someone who has the same opinion with me toward being married without kids (-).
Shunrei Ryuzaki chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
great! I just love this story though it took me two days to finish it. ;) you're one of the best tofuu writer.. , you made me fall inlove with this pairing.
crystaliz chapter 19 . 8/17/2010
What an amazing story! Loved every bit of it. The characters were captured really well and I loved the banter between Tokiya and Fuuko. Love ToFuu, and your stories are some of the best I've read so far. Awesome! (:
champylin chapter 19 . 8/12/2010
this is undoubtedly the best tokiya and fuuko fic I've ever read. GREAT work. a MASTERPIECE! :D
inustorm chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
Loved EVERY second of this story! 3

Sad it's over though (

Really liked his thoughts on their marriage! Sounded very realistic! )
inustorm chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
ok i HATED the begging. Totally out of character but I LOVE this story so yea...

LOVE this couple D
Edi chapter 19 . 6/24/2009
That was so incredibly sweet and realy nice. This is without a doubt my favorite Tofuu fic. )