Reviews for A Story of Convenience
Nils chapter 12 . 3/7/2008
The chapter was totally, like wow! I read it first in the yahoo groups but I didn't know how to review, so I thougth I'd leave one here! Totally well explained. You're too good in that matter.

The last part was especially sweet when Recca gives a big bro talk to Mi-chan. Real cool! Keep up the good job and update sooner!
mikaro chapter 12 . 3/6/2008
we! 2 updates :D ehehehehehe...ne Mia-chan you also got a review ffrom thecritic? LOL XD I got one too. Thecritic told me that my story "Free writing" was of mediocre work and I couldn't agree more! :)

more from you! :D
mikaro chapter 11 . 3/6/2008
i had to laugh with the censored part :P nice...i cannot help but smile how romantic that day must have been...imagine a gorgeous guy preparing that...wow...
SnowCharms chapter 12 . 3/5/2008
Aww...d last part was so sweet...update! I thought that Mikagami was anything but dense?
kyusetsuki satsuki chapter 12 . 3/3/2008
yey! an update!

yanagi's right, recca'sa dolt...

heehee...

update, update!
asianpearl chapter 12 . 3/3/2008
update soon!
khay chapter 12 . 3/3/2008
hi, mia!

great chapter, as usual. and i love the way you characterize the characters. i especially love your uber-protective recca. :)

great chapter, btw. being the oc that i am, i also reviewed via yahoogroups. hehehe :)
aki reinhart chapter 12 . 3/3/2008
u should bring raiha in the picture sometimes, lol. and i couldnt care less if it's long, i love LONG stories. lol just dont let it get too draggy. anyways, bottomline of my review is:

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ONEGAI? ;)
Eirist chapter 12 . 3/3/2008
seriously? the first part made my heart skipped a beat. i was like, holy *! she told him THAT already? haha!

i love this chapter. this is my favorite so far. hehe! hooray for recca trying to matchmake mikagami. my heart's actually way above the normal beats per minute from so much anticipation. it's this chapter's fault. haha!

i love the ending too... so sweet. was that a sort-of-proposal or what? argh! i hope you update the next one fast. hehe! :P
Bluementrit chapter 12 . 3/3/2008
kya

update

hey

that was fast i mean your update
Mealoaf chapter 12 . 3/3/2008
I just read thecritic's er... critique. XD All I can say is that if that person didn't like your fic since chapter 2, why did he/she read 'till chapter 11? ( The review was made at chapter 11, apparently ) Eh? XD

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions of course, and there's just no pleasing everyone, and... I don't know if I should say this, but I guess I will: In all honesty ( ok, I'm not sticking up for thecritic or anything ),I am probably only the 2nd person out of your hundreds of fans that also feels a bit dissappointed haha...x_X;. But like you said, this is a fluff fanfiction piece and that's fine. ). I guess what I'm trying to say is... No one should really lambast you for that. Plenty like your fic just as it is. Don't change anything. ( Not that you were going to anyway _ ; but uhh I dunno... it didn't sound like you needed some pep talk, I'm sorry... I just somehow felt bad that thecritic was sounding rather uhh mean?

Anyway, I've babbled... Here's to waiting for the rest of your chapters! I do hope there's a happy ending! )
satomika chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
wha!

i reall hate miki!

FuukoxTokiya!

forever!
skysenshi chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
Hm. I was just reading through your responses to the reviews and I must applaud you for the way you handled criticisms. Yea, not everyone likes fluff (in fact, it's one of my secrets...I'm hiding the fact that I'm full of mush inside since everyone in the real world thinks I'm a tough cookie). But the point is, you write for YOU. Having people love your work is prolly just a bonus.

Now for the story...I'm looking forward to the concert now because it is taking long. Haha.
OD chapter 11 . 3/2/2008
mweh, too lazy to log-in heheh...*squishy hug* i loved that part with the kids...and the chipmunks!

yea, lots of facets to mi-chan's persona...i love how you play them...you make them seem so REAL!

i read the uncut version...HOTT!

hey, where's that one-shot you promised me? the one where fuu-chan is virginal and mi-chan is a horny upperclassman? *crazy obsessive glint in the eye* XDD
Nils chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Cool! I can't wait to read more! oh yeah, I love those two too! *A high-five to you*
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »